Chapter 3: Chase

Kon'nichiwa, minna-san! ♥ Here is the next chapter for you, I hope you all like it! Sorry if it's a little short, but you know...that's the way it ended, lol. owo  I dedicate this chapter to RMFireFairy!  Thanks so much for being a great friend. c: You always complement on my stories, and make me laugh!  Thanks so much for that, as well~  Make sure you all fan her; she's fantastic!!  Well, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and until next time!

яу-¢нαи,

тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ❖

=======================================================================

"Are you the ones from Fairy Tail?"

Lucy looked at the mayor, nodding as Natsu and Happy stood next to her.  "Yes sir.  we've come to catch the bandits for you."

The Mayor sighed with relief.  "That's good to hear.  Let me tell you about the group, then."

Sitting down, Natsu and Lucy watched with curiosity as the Mayor settled in his seat behind his desk.

"There are, as far as we know, at least twenty members of the bandits."  The Mayor started.  "They are very adamant, and very slippery to catch.  I know that by experience, what with guiding my police force into the area they inhabit."  He sighed.  "But we've been unsuccessful many times.  Finally, one of my close partners decided to suggest a wizard guild to help.  You all were the closest."

"One question,"  Natsu interrupted, his hands behind his head in boredom.  "Are any of them mages?"

The Mayor shook his head.  "No, none of them are."

"I see."  Lucy replied.  "We'll do everything we can to catch this thief, sir."

The Mayor nodded.  "I hope so."

_________________________________________________________________________________

"This is it!"  Lucy exclaimed silently.  "This is their hideout."

Natsu and Lucy were pressed up against the wall on the side of a building.

"It's going to be difficult to catch them since this is near the busy part of the city."  Happy replied, floating next to them.

Natsu grinned.  "Who cares, I'll pound all their faces in!"

"No blowing things up!"  Lucy ordered, pointing a finger at him.  "The Mayor'll probably take it out of the payment if we do!"

"Got it, got it..."  Natsu replied, sounding like he wasn't listening at all.

Lucy sighed, hoping he understood anyways.

"Alright,"  Lucy replied.  "The place to start is the top floor, so we should go to the roof."

"Alright!"  Natsu whisper-yelled, grunting as he pushed of the ground and into the air silently.

Happy grabbed onto Lucy, and lifted her to the top.  When she landed, Lucy looked back down to the ground to make sure they hadn't been spotted.  Natsu was practicaly aching to have a fight, and was moving around excitedly.  When Lucy saw that no one had left the building, she walked over to Natsu.

"Alright Natsu, let's go!"  Lucy exclaimed, determined to get the reward.  "If you would go first?"

Natsu grinned, lighting his fists on fire.  "I'm all fired up!"

Yelling a roar, Natsu slammed his fist into the top of the ceiling, causing a small explosion to appear on the roof.  As the hole appeared and the smoke was clearing, Natsu jumped inside and Lucy summoned Loke, and they appeared right into the middle of a large group of people.