Begining

She was lost, and he didn't understand. She couldn't find her way through the huge new school, but by now she was used to the feeling. She had moved from place to place due to her father's job, so she was used to not knowing the hallways and the classrooms she won't go in.

He didn't understand how he could hear her. He never did it before. He didn't know how to stop it. He just heard her voice, speaking through a phone. He looked around to find her and he stopped looking when he saw her face. He stared in awe. Her jawline. Her hair. The small smile she had on her face, but he knew she was nervous. He watched her walk away with the principal. She walked inside the classroom and they made eye contact. She looked down quickly with a small smile and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. After the small intro the principal made she sat down behind him. He looked at his pen and remembered what she said on the phone. She needed a pen. He turned around and held his pen towards her. Her eyebrows furrowed then she smiled and gently took the pen.
"Thanks." She said. He faced forward and that's when everything started for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ALLISON!" The banshee, Lydia screamed. He could hear it. His enhanced hearing helped it. Isaac heard it. Kira heard it. Void Stiles heard it. But the only person that mattered to her at that moment was him. He ran towards her but was held by a gate. He saw the black blade go through her. Right through her torso. As the blade got pulled out of her, he pushed the gate open and catched her as she fell. He held her on the ground. I can save her. He thought. I can save her.

It hurt at first. But the moment the blade left her torso it didn't hurt anymore. Instead the feeling of needing to breath did. But instead of taking big gulps of air like she needed, short staggering breaths was all she could make. After the quick moment of falling, she saw his face. The nervousness in his eyes. The uneven jawline that made him different. She loved how it was uneven. He kept grabbing her hand. Trying to use one of the perks of being a werewolf.

"I can't...I can't take your pain." He said his voice wavering. He expected the black veins to appear.

"That's because it doesn't hurt." She only looked at his eyes. She remembered the first time she saw them. The first time she talked to him. The pen. When she taught him how to ice skate. When she first told him she loved him. She just smiled.

"No. No. Allison. You can't do this. Please." He begged her. He loves her. He didn't care for Kira. He didn't love her the way he does for Allison. His first love. He loved her. He couldn't lose her. He could give her the bite. But the code would just make her commit suicide. He couldn't do that to her. He can't. Her breaths were getting even slower now. More shallow. It was getting harder. She just stared at his eyes. Remembering their fun times. When they skipped school on her birthday. When he left her little notes saying "because i love you". And she realized something.

"It's okay. It's okay." The two words were so small and so simple. But they meant a lot between the two of them. He always told her "it's okay" when she was scared. She always told him when she knew she would be safe. Her breathing was getting worse, but she had to finish. "It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The person I'll always love." Her voice was quiet and unsteady. She needed to tell him. That was all that mattered to her right now. "I love you."

He just stared into her eyes. Their mission was to save someone. Not to lose another. He couldn't take it. He can't believe it. He won't believe it.

"No Allison. No please. You'll be okay. You'll be safe. I can save you." He kept saying. He was determined. Stiles, Lydia, Isaac, they can wait. He had to save her.
She shook her head. No. She figured out the solution to one of their many unsolvable problems. She knew how to kill death itself. She needed to tell them. She needed to let her dad know.

"You need to tell him." Her breathing was getting worse. His grip tightened. He can't let her go. He won't let her go.

"You need to tell my dad. Tell my dad, Scott..." Her hand fell. Her last word was his name. Tell him that she needed him. But he couldn't save her. Scott gripped her body tighter. Tears falling down his face. He looked down at her. She managed to close her eyes before she died. Her lips were parted, the bottom lip covered in blood. He wanted her to open her eyes and see her smile at him one last time. He couldn't save everyone. Stiles told him that. He knew that, but he didn't expect to lose the person he cared about most. His first love. And the person he gave his pen to. He couldn't save her. That is how everything ended for them.

A/N okay so I had to watch the death scene again and i almost cried. am i a horrible person. Probably. I just love the way Allison's story arc ended. I think that is the only reason Jeff killed her off. But her arc is amazing and i would love something like that. Or Derek and Paige. I'll die. But I'd rather die telling the person I love that i love him and trying to tell him how to save people, than die in a retirement home.