Bad Effects :Dead line

December 24

I layed in bed looking up at the ceiling. I really wasn't thinking about anything in particular. My life went through drastic changes that I wish I never made but I did. My heart and life is a mess. I fell in love with Mark but my mind tells me I'm in love with Bayden. The things I feel with Mark is undeniably good. I don't want to lose it. But the things I feel with Bayden makes me want to stay. It makes me feel like I will always be stable. That's the type of feeling I can't feel with Mark.

I pulled my covers back and rolled out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and looked towards my mirror. Which wasn't there from what I did two months ago. I just hadn't had the time to fix it. Jeremiah has been working me non stop. Almost everyday I have like five photoshoots or interviews. Its tiring but its what I signed up for. I opened my draw and looked inside. It looked emptier. This draw use to be my coke draw. Which then turned into Jeremiahs hiding place for his. The night I told Mark about it. He made me drive him to my house and he emptied every thing. He flushed all the drugs and stuff down the toilet. Which I didn't agree with but it had to be done.

I grabbed my brush and began to brush my hair. Which was getting thicker like it was before. Even my body and skin tone went back to the way it was before. I was thankful for that. I put my hair into a ponytail and walked out back into my room. My phone lit up and I sighed. I was wondering who was texting me at 2:50 in the morning. It was Mark.

Mark: can I come and talk to you later?

What did he need to talk to me about? I hope it's not about any thing dealing with Jeremiah. Mark has had problems with Jeremiah ever since I told him about the drugs and beatings. To solve this problem mark has been coming with me to all my events. Which Jeremiah doesn't like. This resulted in me getting beat with a camera. I didn't tell Mark this mostly because I didn't want to get hurt again.
Mark told me I should leave j.Gold productions. But I can't. I signed a contract and I can't leave unless Jeremiah lets me go.

I texted mark back. Me: just come over now if its important. I'm not sleep. Plus I'm bored.

I tossed my phone on my bed and went back into the bathroom. I ran me some bath water. I had to smell good just in case he got a little to close. I smirked and undressed. I stepped into the tub and sat back. The water felt great against my skin. My body relaxed and I sighed. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. Then sleep took over.

*dream*

"Dyson honey don't throw mud at your sister. That's not nice." I yelled out at my son. He was so adorable. With his grey brownish eyes and soft brown hair. Even covered in mud he was a cutie pie. I watched as he chased my daughter around with mud in his hand.

"Imma get you Alya." Dyson said as he chased her. Alya just giggled and ran. I smiled at them. I layed my head back and looked up at the sky. Such a beautiful day. I let the sun shine on my skin and warm me up. I suddenly looked around and noticed that the laughter had stopped.

"Dyson! Alya!" I said as I stood up from the porch. I walked in the direction I saw them run last. I saw them and I tapped them on the shoulder.

They both were crying. I gently turned them around.
"What's wrong?" I asked wiping there treats with my hands.

"Your dying mommy" Dyson said as he grabbed my hand. I gave him an confused look.
"What are you talking about baby? Mommas fine." I gestured to my body.

"No your not mommy. Your choking on water mommy!" Alya yelled and ran away from me. I watched as her hair bounced as she ran.

I started coughing and spitting up water. My hair was now wet. My clothes dripping water on the ground. Then I was submerged under water.