Mabel X Bill (Mabill)

Requested By: Doodlin_Derp

Flames: Next ship request is with... Mabel and Bill... Oh joy... *sighs* Mabel! Can you come here real quick?

Mabel: *runs into the room with a smile on her face* Whatca need Flames?

Flames: *come sit down real quick... Doodlin_Derp has requested a opinion of you and Bill as a ship...

Bill: *appears* Someone call?

Mabel: Ew, me and Bill? No way! He's a evil dorito!

Bill: What's this? Someone asked for a opinion of Me and Shooting Star as a ship hm?

Mabel: As if I'd ever think its a good ship! Your like, a trillion years older than me! Plus, your a dorito. It wouldn't work...

Bill: Wouldn't it Shooting Star? *turns into his human form the same age as Mabel*

Flames: What the...

Mabel: What?! Bill can turn into a human?!

Bill: Pretty cool huh Shooting Star? I must admit, I like you, unlike that brother of yours.

Mabel: Yeah well, your still the evil dorito Dipper and I know and hate!

Bill: *sits next to Mabel and wraps an arm around her*

Mabel: *shoves it off* Ew! Don't do that Bill!

Bill: I know you like it...*grins*

Mabel: *stands up* No I don't! Stay away from me! *runs upstairs to the attic*

Bill: Time to take care of business (not like that, ew. That's weird) *teleports to the attic after Mabel*

Flames: Well, that was weird. And I guess that ends this ship request! Comment down in the comment section what ship you would like me to give my opinion on!

Mabel: *from the attic* Bill! Leave me alone!

Bill: *from the attic* I'll be back Shooting Star! *vanishes*

Flames: See ya!