Chapter 1: Goodbye

Hey😜 I'm just an average girl who doesn't get very lucky when it comes to well... Anything. I just got settled in here in California, but my dad just got a new job offer in Florida... Now we have to move again😔😁 I have to leave my best friends Katie and Sydney. I'm going to miss them so much!! They are coming over to help me pack. Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Kylie by the way..😂
Kylie's POV
*knock at the door* "Come in!" I yelled.
"Wasup mother trucker!?" Katie said as she walked into the house. "Is Sydney not here yet?"
"No. She is on her way tho." I immediately said.
"Oh. Well, you know... You are soooo lucky that you get to move to Florida!" Katie said with a whiny voice.
"Oh yea😂? Why is that exactly😂?" I said (btw I'm probably going to use a lot of emojis just because I think that it helps everything make a little more since... Idk why😂)
"Hello! You are moving to Florida! With Julian and Jovani! Remember them?!" Katie annoyingly said.
"Well yea, I know that. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Ya know? I mean we will both be in Florida, and I probably won't even see them😒." I said.
*another knock at the door*
"COME IN!" Me and Katie both yell in unison. "Oh hey Syd." Katie said.
"Hey guys. What are you talking about?" She asked.
"Julian and Jovani😊." Katie said with a big smile.
"Oh wow😂." Sydney said laughing at us.
"Well she's going to be living in the same state as them." Katie squeaked.
"Ok girls, we are all packed up and ready to go!" I wasn't ready to hear the words that just came from my mothers mouth. We all got sad and had our last group hug😔. "I'm going to miss you guys so much😔." I told my best friends. "We are going to miss you too." They both said.
We all walked outside, my mom was already in the car along with all of our things. Me, Katie and Sydney said out last goodbyes. My mom and I drove off. "Florida here we come." My mom said, trying to keep my mind off the fact that I am moving away from my best friends.