More then friends..?

Sorry it took so long for me to update😁 I have been kinda busy. But I will try to work on it more... No promises tho.
"Great." He said, lightly laughing.
Julian's POV
"Yes!!!" I thought in my head. I was so happy I could do a dance😜😂... But I don't think I'm that great at dancing,😂 so I just had a mini dance party in my head. She is so beautiful. I've never felt this way about any girl as I do her. "Oh my gosh... What if she doesn't like me that much.. What if she likes Jovani more..." I started to get worried. I guess Jovani could tell because he gave me a weird look. "Julian, can I talk to you really quick?" Jovani said.
"Uhhh...sure.." I replied. I then followed Jovani to our bedroom. "Are you ok man..?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "Umm.. Yea, why?" I said trying my best not to look or sound suspicious. "Why would someth-" before I could even finnish my sentence he yelled (not too loudly just in case they could here us downstairs..) "look man, I know you like her!" He sounded kind of mad. "Ok, I like her. So what.. She probably doesn't like me anyways." I said as I lowered my head. "Why do you care anyways?" I curiously asked, squinting my eyes a little. "No reason.., we have to get back downstairs." Jovani went ahead and went back downstairs, but I had to put jus a little more cologne on.
*after dinner*
Kylie's POV
"Thank you for inviting us." My mom said as she got up from the table. "It was very good. Would you like to come over for a while?" She asked momma and daddy Jara. "We would love to." They answered. "The kids can stay here and hang out, if you don't mind. We can all get to know each other a little better." Momma Jara then added. My mom smiled then all of the adults went to my house. Andrea went with them. All that was left at the Jara's was me, Julian, and Jovani. For a split second there was an awkward silence.. But then Jovani yelled out, "What the duck!!??! Who do they think they are, leaving kids at a house all alone while  they have grown up time! Uhh Uhhhh!! They need some holy milk!!" We all just started busting out laughing. "Wow Jovani, you sure do know how to break an akward silence." I said, still laughing. To be honest Julian is A LOT cuter then Jovani. I don't really see how Katie likes Jovani so much...
Me and Jovani were laughing really hard. As I began to calm down, I looked over at Julian. He looked upset. "Hey what's wrong?" I playfully punched him in the arm. "Umm.. Kylie, can... Can I talk to you for a sec.?" He nervously asked. "Yea, sure." I said smiling. He took me to his room and closed the door. "Look, I know we just met and all... But will you be my girlfriend..?" He didn't waste any time with this question.
"I would love to be your girlfriend." I had a huge smile on my face. I was so happy!! He gave me a hug and we went back to the living room hand in hand. "Hey, what did you..." As soon as he saw our hands together, he immediately stopped what he was saying. "So.... Your dating?" He sounded hurt. Like he just got told the worst news ever. I felt really bad, but I'm glad I'm with Julian. Mine and Jovani's eyes locked, I could see the hurt that I have caused him. "What's wrong?" I asked. Already knowing the answer. "Nothing, just. Umm... Oh! I just remembered that I have homework to do." He quickly got up and ran to his room, slamming the door behind him.
"Do you want to go talk to him?" Julian softly asked.
"Yea. I'm going to he find out what's wrong... I'll be right back tho." I quickly answered. He gave me a hug then I went to their room to talk to Jovani.
"Great! The door is locked.." I whispered to myself. "Jovani, can I please come in." I quietly/ calmly said. A couple seconds later, the door unlocked and he was standing in the doorway. "What.?" He sounded like he had been crying or something. He looked like he needed a hug, so that's exactly what I did. I hugged him. He had his arms by his side. "Worth a try..." I thought to myself. As I was starting to let go, he wrapped his arms around me. "Wait." He said as he squeezed me into his chest. "Don't let go yet."
I got closer and we just stood there hugging. "Are you ok?" I asked Jovani.
"Umm.. Yea" he said as we let go of each other.
"Jovani, you can tell me. I won't tell anybody anything. Ok? What we talk about will just stay between us. I promise." I said as I looked into his beautiful blue/ green eyes.
He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room and shut the door. "Well... The thing is, me and Julian BOTH like you. A lot... And I wanted to ask you out. I should've done it sooner I guess."
As he spoke I began to think about what if he had asked me out instead of Julian. But I love Julian. I'm glad it was him. I snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry Jovani, there will be somebody out there for you who is much better then me." I told him. "I don't think there will ever be anyone as great as you.." He said. I just looked at him. Oml I wanted to kiss him so bad. "Well Julian is waiting for you downstairs." He said.
"Yea." I looked down trying not to just attack him with a kiss. When I got back downstairs, Julian was laying on the couch half asleep. "Wake up sleepy head." I said as I payed beside him. I opened his eyes and gave me a kiss. "How did it go?" He asked. "Umm.. It went well. How was your nap?" I said while laughing. "A lot better now the your hear." He said in a sleepy voice. MANNNN it was sexy😍. I layed down beside him and white only a couple minutes we where both asleep.
*
*
*
Hope you liked it🙃😊😊 Like I said, I will try to update more... But I'm busy and it's kind of hard to update when you have things to do😂