I'll Take you There (Sleeping With Sirens)

Kassidy: Ok Jesse. I'm in the V.I.P. parking, where do you want to meet at?

Jesse: I'll meet you at the gate between the parking and tour buses.

I slid out of my car looking for the gate. After I had made sure I had locked my car I looked up and started to walk to the gate. Sure enough I saw the familiar red hair of my best-friend. I broke into a run.

"Jesse!" I exclaimed as I neared the gate. "Kass! U made it!" He exclaimed.

"Of course! What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't show up to your concert??" I asked sarcastically. "Definitely missed your sarcasm" he stated wrapping me in a bone-crushing hug.

After we finished hugging he started to pull me towards the stage area. "Okay you totally need to meet my band!" Jesse stated excitedly. "Sure" I replied. I mean common? What do you tell your best-friend when he buys you tickets and passes for the tour he's on? And all he asked is you meet his band? But that's the thing Jesse and I have been friends since we met in the 3rd grade. And he always wanted to be in a

Punk/rock/alternative band.

After walking past like 100 buses and semis we came to the van. I heard a couple guys talking around back. Jesse grabbed my hand as he pulled me to the back of the van. "Guys! I want you to meet Kassidy" Jesse stated. All of the guys turned around to face me. "Kassidy this is Jack, Gabe, Justin, and Kellin" Jesse stated. The last one caught my eye. He seemed different from the rest. "Oh and this is Matty from Memphis May Fire" Jesse added. "Nice to meet you" I stated. "Guys you remember me telling you about Kassidy." Jesse added. "Oh yeah." Justin replied.