five,

Jalia pov

"Steph I'm telling you once I get some money up I moving out real shit I'm so done with thier bull shit it's like I have no choice at all in my own life"

"Look babe if it's that bad we could move you into my place my parents are rarely home anyway" she spoke  soothingly.

" Awwe thanks honey bunches anyway since I totally acted like a bitch the other day and told you not to come over what did you do?"

Trying to take my mind of my own life for minute.

"Well if u must know I actually went on a date well not rea-"

"oh my god what the fuck! You went on a date with who oh my god who! Tell me hurry oh my god  tell m-"   

" I will if u Shutup up..goodness" she said chuckling

I looked at her and laughed at how excited I had gotten.

"Anyway it's some guy, his brother hangs with my brother and I guess he thought I was hot and we went to Panera"

Panera?

"Then we went to my place and like  well had sex..."

"you did not you little slut!"

I was taken back at her story   I mean we've all slept with someone before but she just met him and it was the first date.

" oh please lia like you've never done it before  but do want to hear the rest?"

"well duh just because your a whore doesn't mean I don't want to hear about it"

"well anyway so we went back to my place after Panera and well let me tell you how it wasn't even 10min and we were all over each other I already could feel his hard on and he-"

"your so dirty omg how big is he" "can you shutup so I can finish?" I nodded "so we went in my room and he told me to get on all force after I got In postion  i saw it and yes hes big I would say 8in" she said smirking.

"damn why is that you always get the good ones?" I say feeling bad for myself and how I'm never lucky.

"So have you talked to your mother since the other day?"

Ugh I was having a good half n hour not having to think about my own problems thanks Steph your good help first you shove  in my face that you just got the 'D' and then bring my mother up.

"Nope but ive spoken to my dad like twice with basic stuff like gas money and school stuff."

It was actually really upsetting to know both of my parents lied to me but I always for gave my dad faster then I did with my mom because hes like my bestfriend other then Steph.

"Damn babe well have you've talkin to Justin? I mean you may hate him but its not really his fault?"

"No but he supposed to be coming in like a hour I think"

of course my mom told him to come over the funny thing is she told me to put something pretty on like what? if I'm marrying this man I shouldn't have to put makeup on to impress him in my own opinion.