Intro

You would think that college life is all fun and games and shit but let me tell you...IT'S NOT. This shit is hard af. Never mind all the homework that's given to you. But you have to deal with fucking mean or boring ass teachers that you have to see everyday. And when you get to your dorm you have to listen to fucking ignorant ass people party around you (btw most of them are ALWAYS DRUNK). Yes, I know what your thinking, "why the fuck don't you get your ass out of there and do online college". I'll tell you why, it's because my dumbass procrastinated and when I tried to sign up it was already somehow full (lots of people are lazy like me, but smart because they don't deal with this). Oh and plus almost everyone is fake as fuck. So I have a few friends but I've known them forever. My name is Diana and I'm 21, I work at a Forever 21. And I have zero love life. But I'm not looking for one until this whole college thing is over. Right now, boys annoy the shit out of me. Especially this one kid that sit behind me in phycology that is forever trying to get with me. And this other girl that urks the living shit out of me because she thinks she's perfect and she's all that. But there's this one kid that hilarious as fuck. But me being me, I have to work on my studies so I don't really have time to 'make friends' but when I do have time I frickin go out clubbing or with my friends. Now I have just finished my homework and am trying my best not to go to downstairs and shut the annoying ass music that is keeping me up off. Just to deal with the same people and things again tomorrow.

OMG GUYS I'M REALLY DOING THIS WHOLE WRITING AND UPDATING THING!! And tbh I'm doing a good job, I think. Anyways I have a new fanfic and it's about my my babe Matthew Espinosa!!! Love him. Hope this story is good.

Okay cool bye ;)