New Neighbours

Thanks to my friend Isabelle1506  for helping,hope you like it😊
That's her Car⤴️

I was forced to move my muscles to turn alarm off,I laid for a few solid seconds before getting out. I looked at the my reflection in the mirror. My hair was messy and knotty. But like I go anywhere for anyone to care about it.I grab my phone and went on my group chat 'Friendship Pardox' where me and my friend would discuss about maths the whole night.I went and checked what day it was and realised what it meant.IT WAS THE DAY I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL. I was dreading it. The girls in senior year are arrogant, horrible people who will do anything to bring you down. And of course, with my self confidence issues, they would be sure to target me.

Stuck in my thoughts I had realised that I needed to shower or else I would be a stink bomb and targeted EVEN MORE! I went in and out in minutes and grabbed my clothes. My favourite button up top, with my sweater, grey skirt and knee high sock. Made my hair into a wet top knot and ran out my room and downstairs, greeted by my Mum and Jessie who were on the table eating breakfast.

"When did dad leave today" I asked

"3:00" Jessie replied with food in her mouth

Why, are you dressed like that, you skirt is so short ,you look like you put a cake on your face and your hair is worse then the people in 'Hairspray'"

"It's my first day of high school, you impress on the first day you are loved, but if you dress like that you get judged for your freshman, sophomore and senior year LIKE YOU"

"Girls, stop arguing and get your bags it's 8:30!!"

'CRAP, I NEED TO MEET THE GIRLS!' I hissed and ran upstairs and grabbed my bag filled with books and my phone and ran back down almost tripping over Jessie's bag. I grabbed a protein bar and my keys and went outside to my car. It was a Christmas present from my dad because I didn't kill anyone in my test that I had to redo. I stared it up and almost drove off.

"You forgot me,B**ch" Jessie barked

"Mind your language, just cause your ALMOST a Freshman doesn't mean you swear" I exclaimed

Before she can say anything we are disturbed by 3 people-A man a Women and and I guy (he looked the same age as me) that looked like he didn't care about anything that was gonna happen.

"Hello, we are the new neighbours and we would just like to meet you before anything else" They chirped

"Hi nice to meet you" said Mum walking out

As they started a conversation the boy walked forward and took his phone and squinted at the screen. I kept no contact and closed the car door

"He is SOOO HOT" Jessie pointed out

"No he is not, he is ugly and he is like 4 years older then you"

"Yeah right"

I opened the sdoor and left the car,I walked up to the people and greeted them politely and told them I was gonna leave, cause it was gonna be really late. As i made my way to the car, he stopped me.

________________________________________________
Ohhhh,Cliffhanger-kinza❤️