A visit to pinkamena

Everyone took their half and they went in the opposite direction as each other
Freddy took his,he flipped it over and it said, PINKAMENA DIANE PIE SUGARCUBE CORNER.
Well I guess I'll go to SUGARCUBE corner then.a few hours later freddy had arrived and entered the house it was quiet and there was a poster of pinkamena a good side and the bad side of her

All of a sudden freddy heard screams coming from the basement,he was about to go down there where he was stopped by a pink pony with flat straight hair,she was covered in blood and wore a dress that had Pegasus wings stitched on and she wore a nec...

All of a sudden freddy heard screams coming from the basement,he was about to go down there where he was stopped by a pink pony with flat straight hair,she was covered in blood and wore a dress that had Pegasus wings stitched on and she wore a necklace with unicorn horns.

'Can I help you',the pink pony said.'are you pinkamena Diane pie'? Freddy asked.'why yes I am,well duh, hey maybe your here for my party,she said . 'No'freddy said. Pinkamena put on a big grin,'life's a party so full of smiles',she said.
Freddy was starting to get a bad feeling about this pony,he darted around her and to the basement,pinkamena chased after him,freddy went down the stairs he reached the bottom floor of the basement.it smells like something has been rotting in here thought freddy,but to his surprise he looked around the room there was blood everywhere,and there were tools on a cart nearby next to a table.'I now know why I got sent here'freddy shouted,'welcome to my party,come and join the fun take a journey through this magical experiance' pinkamena was getting closer,freddy hid behind the wall and when pinkamena came down,freddy screamed behind her and paralysed her,and then hit her and knocked her out.
Freddy picked her up and carried her out of the house and made his way back to the pizzeria.