The worst soiree ever

'Well it's a long story',Fluttershy said.'why did you bring us here',rarity asked.'I dunno just felt like it',freddy replied.'do you want to come in',foxy said,as he leaned closer to rainbow dash. 'Yeah sure why not',rainbow dash said.Just when they were going to walk into the pizzeria Bonnie came out of the bushes,'guys I got my pony though she is coming by herself', he exclaimed. Then all of a sudden a purple glow appeared in front of Bonnie and the glow faded with a purple pony standing there,'twilight!',Fluttershy cheered and ran to give her a hug.'awkward',golden freddy said to apple jack.'come on in guys',chica said.They all walked into the pizzeria and near the show stage, 'this is where we perform to the kids', Bonnie explained to the ponies.'like a party?,'pinkamena asked as she raised her brow.'yeah and you guys are invited',freddy said. 'Rainbow dash do you want to come with me',foxy asked trying not to blush.'ahh what about this party?',rainbow asked foxy.'we will start this soirée then',chica said. When the ponies walked into the dining room there were banners everywhere with party hats and decor.'just one problem',freddy said,'we only invite other animatronics to our parties,so there's something we have to do with you and your just gonna have to cope with it',freddy told the ponies,then a wicked smile grew on his face.The robots grabbed the pony they had each caught and took them into the backroom.'let us go!',rarity screamed at the marionette', 'why you could be happier with us',he replied. 'Foxy please don't do this',rainbow dash begged. 'I'm sorry dashie but I don't make the rules',foxy told her.Freddy came back with robot parts in the form of a pony, Fluttershys eyes widen with realisation, 'agh!', she yelped.Freddy walked up to Bonnies pony twilight, and started shoving her hooves into the leg part of the suit, 'agh that hurts',she screeched. Freddy got the head of the suit and placed it gently on her head and then slowly pushed down. 'Agh!', twilight wailed.A few minutes later twilight was stuffed inside of a suit she wasn't to pleased with this, when she was getting stuffed the others were to.'I don't like this', Fluttershy said softly. Fluttershy was stuffed into a chica suit,twilight was Bonnie,rainbow dash was foxy,applejack was golden freddy,pinkamena was freddy,rarity was the marionette.

 Fluttershy was stuffed into a chica suit,twilight was Bonnie,rainbow dash was foxy,applejack was golden freddy,pinkamena was freddy,rarity was the marionette