Creeper soul

Authors note

Hi everybody! I just wanted to say this is my first book on wattpad and I love to write! I'm 14 years old, I have been writing since I was eight. I love scary movies and I love to workout and jump rope .. I make jump rope videos on YouTube . I also love to go dirtbike riding. I have an Instagram it's ANNARUTH_LELA

Make sure to fallow me and comment and hope you like my book! Thanks (: .

PLEASE DO NOT COPY !

Chapter 1

It was about two o'clock in the evening when I had arrived home from a long day out with my unbelievable, crazy friends. We all went out to the mall, went to some stores and bought some cute clothes. Then, we went to the candy store that was in the mall. They had tons of candy and they were all different kinds. Half of the stores candy I haven't tried, so I bought a couple of bags of candy. Hopefully, I don't get sick..I just doubted myself, great. But, after that we went and saw a movie witch was kind of creepy.. It was like it was almost real! It was about this twelve year old girl who would show up in the middle of the night, and tell you a story. Then, two weeks later she would show up and tell you about her life. Acouple , months later she shows up bloody and crying. You know... It was just weird.. I don't think I'll ever see it again, and I defiantly do not want to live it.

"Hey mom" I said while walking into my new designed kitchen

"Hi sweetie, did you have an exciting time out with your friends?"

"Yeah.. We ended up watching the fornode movie."

"Ahh! Was it scary?, did it creep you out?"

"Oh mother...it was okay. "

"Hmm...doesn't sound like you enjoyed it much."

"Ehh.." I replied while biting half of a carrot that my mother was adding to our veggie soup.

"I didn't think you would, don't say I didn't try warning you."

"Yeah, yeah.. " I dramatically said while walking out of the room.

My mother acts like she's still a teenager.. I mean not to be mean or anything but, she's to old to be acting like one. Thirty minuets passed by while I was cleaning my room until I heard my phone ring. I picked up my phone and read the text from my best friend samuel.

"Hey girl you coming to the party tonight?"

I texted back saying "I don't know .. I mean who knows what'll happen."

Samuel: girl.. We go out to parties all the time and nothing happens. Are you really this paranoid from that movie?

Me: I know , I know.., hey don't make Infront of me. It was kinda creepy. Alright I'll go. Pick me up at seven?

Samuel: oh whatever . Yeah girl .see ya later.

And with that our conversation was over, Samuel and I have been friends for about now ten years. Our mothers met when Samuel and I were both about five or six years old. Samuel is one of the typical dudes,who has to always have something to do.. If he doesn't then he will bother me for five days straight wanting me to go somewhere with him. To be honest.. I think he's cute..as in a baby cute. Now I do think he is handsome but I just don't want to risk our friendship disappearing from some stupid Dateing, boyfriend girlfriend thing.

It was about seven o'clock and I had gotten on my party Rosie red cow girl dress. I added just a dab of mascara and some foundation with a little of blush.

"Lucy! Samuels here!" My Mother hollered from down stares.

"Okay! I'm coming!" With that being said I hustled down stairs.

Well hope you liked the first chapter,I'll make all the other chapters longer I just wanted to give it a little head start. Vote and comment what you think. (: