Chapter 2 .

It now about midnight and Samuel and I are still at the party. Samuel went off as usual and left me here alone . There are tons of drunks and drugies everywhere. One perv came up to me asking me for my phone number with a cigaret in his hand. I just walked off like I said as usual. I was getting tired of waiting for Samuel to come back, so I grabbed my phone and made my way down the hall way and turned to the left. The door was right straight down, I quickly walked down while dialing my mothers number.

"Don't you wish your mother was hot like me!? Don't cha!?" My mothers ringtone sang. Oh wow mom.. See she needs to change that.. Just so embrassing.

"Hello?"

"Uh yeah hi mom."

"Well hello lucy."

" I'm at Kenxys party with Samuel, he wonderd off again. Will you come pick me up?"

"Sure hunny. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay. Thanks love you bye."

"Love you to sweetie pie muah."

I hung up the phone and figured if I started walking I'll get home quicker, so I started walking at a brisk pace until I saw a human figured shadow dart across the brick wall. I kept at my same pace because I thought it might have just been some drunk dude from the party that came out side to puke his guts out. I kept walking then stopped when I heard a scream come from the alley across the street.

I walked over to the side and took a peek in but nobody was there. So I continued on untill I heard it again, but it seemed closer to me...I stopped and looked to my right but nobody there...looked to my left nobody there. I kept walking when I saw my moms car pull up. I quickly jumped into the car, pulled my seatbelt over me and closed the door.

"So I see you didn't like that party either? , girl when I was your age I loved partying, every party there was in my little old town I went."

"Mom..that was back then... It's different now days."

"True.. But some parties aren't all the same you know."

"Yeah for old people like you."

"Hey .. I'm not that old.. Maybe just a little ."

"Oh mom... You'll learn eventually."

I looked outside and I saw a dark shadow floating by our car. I looked harder and I thought maybe it was just my eyes playing games on me..it is pretty late and I'm getting tired. We arrived at my house and I climbed out of the painted truck and hustled inside to get a shower .

I was brushing my teeth when I heard that same familiar scream. I ran down satires to see what was going on but my parents were just watching tv. I went back upstairs, finished brushing my teeth, did my face wash and slowly climes into my brand new comfy bread spread I had bought two days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,,,,,,~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at two am dying to thirst, I made my way out of bed to walk down stairs when a little girl with a blue drowned gown appeared Infront of me. She starred at me like I was some kind of new creature to her. I was surprised and I asked her if she was lost and how'd she get into my house . She just starred like she had no clue what kind of language I was speaking.

My mother came out and asked who I was talking to but then the little girl disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~<<<<<~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>

Authors note : well .. I hope you enjoyed the second chapter :D please comment , and vote tell me what you think (: