Chapter 3

Sorry everyone about the long wait. I am quite busy with schoolwork so didn't have enough time to update the story. But now I am having my Chinese New Year holidays so I suppose I can update more frequently. Please don't be mad!

( Time skip: one year later in Toronto Cricket Club)

( Yuzuru's POV)

Javi and I were walking towards the Cricket Club ice rink when suddenly, a figure speeded past us, running towards the entrance of the ice rink. The figure reminded me of someone that I met before: short.......elegant........flexible........Sochi Winter Olympics........

Yulia Lipnitskaya.

I tried to call it to her, but she already rushed past the doors, entering the rink.

" Javi, you remember who is she?" I asked.

" Duh, of course I do. It's Yulia, right, bro?"

" Yes it's her! What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in Russia?" I wondered while going to the changing rooms, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but she has already left for the rink.

After I finished tying up my skates, I went with Javi towards the ice. I saw Yulia practicing her moves with her coach Eteri.

I tried to skate towards her, but my coach Brian told me to return to my practice. " After practice you can go and meet her." He instructed. I sighed and did what he complied me to do.

After practice, I approached Yulia. " Yulia! Wait up! It's me Yuzu!" I yelled. She slowly turned her blonde head... and her face broke into a beautiful smile," Yuzu! I didn't expect to see you here!"

I smiled and said," I moved from Japan to Toronto to be with my coach. You also moved here?"

She smiled a little sadly and said," Yeah. I moved here alone to train for my skating. Mom is still in Russia."

" Hey guys, why don't we celebrate by going uptown to one of the nightclubs for a bit of partying?" Javi asked with a little mischievous twinkle in his eyes. I shot a warning look at him, but Yulia said," Okay, I guess so. My practice is at 9:30 tomorrow so I can wake up later than usual." 

So, we started to have our night of PARTYING!