The First Prince The Final Fight

A sudden surge of anger crosses through me seeing Kaileena move towards my other self. I deserve Kaileena. This form of me. I am the one who helped my other self kill the Dahaka. And he gets Kaileena?! I take my sword, and without warning strike at him. He collapses and dies - too shocked to rewind time.
My mask loosens. I return to my original self. Now I see Kaileena. Shocked.
"Why did you kill him," she asks me.
"Don't you see? I am the one who helped him. I am the hero of this story."
"You are a coward. Too scared to fight the beast!"
"No, Kaileena, listen -"
"No, you listen. Though I am the empress of time, I am also a girl! I have my choices, my feelings. But bound by duty, I have been ruling this island for years. Out of sheer boredom I have created the sand army and trained them. I was deprived of some boredom. But then he came. The prince of Persia. I felt that my life was in danger. But when he saved me from that beast, guilt overpowered me. His bravery enamoured me and made me fall in love with him. He deserved me, not you."
"Listen, Kaileena. You don't know what role I have played in this story. I deserve you."
"No, you deserve death."
Kaileena charges towards me with her sword.
"You are making a mistake," I say, and inflict her with a slash.
She slows down time. I hang from the platform, waiting for the perfect moment to attack. Time returns to its original flow. I get up and use my Cyclone of Fate attack. A strong surge of sand hits her. She swerves, but immediately stabilizes herself. She hits me. I fall down, but immediately get up with a roll.
"You killed him, and now I will kill you!" She shrieks at the top of her voice. She charges at me, I block her. A battle of strength ensues, but I finally push her. She falls down but immediately stands up. She starts floating in the sky. Sandstorms appear, just like the tentacles of Dahaka, following me. I dodge them. They fade, creating globules of sand. She comes down and slows down time. I again hang from the platform, as she does not have the brains to stamp my hand.
The fight continues. I almost faint when I make the finishing strike, I have much less stamina left in me. Kaileena dies in my hands. Grief overpowers me. I have lost her again. But the Dahaka is dead, too. The sands have been created in the present. The Maharaja would not find them. I would not have found them.