Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The Desert City

J: Birdo!

Grwaaak!!!

J: I'm getting off! Just do the same thing as you did before.

Grwaaak!

J: Go to the central and avoid removing your tag. I'll be there after few minutes, understand!

J tried to stand on the Kren.

J: Birdo! Max speed!

J jumps off the Kren and draws a copper tube. As J lands the Kren was nowhere to be seen but only J and some moving bulge of sand on the desert. While J was standing closing his eyes with his left arm raised forward holding the copper tube the bulges are moving around him.

J: Silent beasts? Tss...

One Grouk tried to pounce on him but J swings the copper tube and it stretches forming a metal stick. Sand was covering the air but J manages to dodge the first attack and countered by hitting the Grouk's belly and quickly hitting the back of its neck. Three more are surrounding J. His weapon turns back to its original form and he just stand there with the same stance. One bulge moves away from him and the two bulges that were left behind stops moving in circles, one was at J's 2 and the other was at his 10. The one at his 6 that moves away from him springs off the sand same as the others making a large burst of sand. While in the mid-air the Grouk shoots out three hardened sand which are as large as the smallest bowling ball. The two other Grouks tried to grab him but J splits the tube and both stretches forming two short sticks and he hits the as hard as he can making enough downward force to make his body light enough to have himself mid-air easily. J joined the two stick and pulled a string from one end, the stick bends and it's ends became much thinner and then he attached the string to another end forming a bow. J stretched his right arm to target the Grouk from afar and then he stretched downward his left arm revealing a hidden arrow. J quickly shoots the arrow the dodges the three balls of sand. As he lands the arrow reached the Grouk. The arrow sparked and started to electrocute the Grouk.

J: That's enough to paralyze you, hehe I'm not here to kill you four.

J grinned eventually his positive aura reversed.

*sigh*

J: How can I get myself to the central without Birdo? I'm lost.

The capital city of region D, Sundew City was a large area which half of it was a desert and the other half was a large Oasis where the central of the city was found. Fighters around the country register here for the annual event. If two fighters registered from a region, Sundew City will send out some people to the region to help them choose their representative by doing a regional battle.

Meanwhile, at a local restaurant of Sundew City, J's Kren was eating some roaches and sewer rat.

Stranger: What a nice Kren you are, you must be tamed by an expert.

The stranger checks the tag on the Kren's neck.

Stranger: So your name is Birdo, a Kren of a guy. Hmmm, no owner's name, just a barcode and an initial J. Seems to me you've got a young tamer naming you like that. Ahahahaha. By the way, name's Francisco, owner of this restaurant. My costumers call me Frank.

Back to the desert and it's already night-time. Colourful lights are shining from the capital.