Beginning

I'm laying down on the bed as I look up at the ceiling. Jacob has been at the studio all day rehearsing for the next episode for his show. I asked him if I can come with him, but he said that he doesn't want anyone to know about us yet.

I heard the door open and I got out of bed and I ran downstairs when I saw Jacob. "Jakey!" I squeal and jump in his arms. "Hi princess" he says to me as he kisses me.

I forgot to tell you. I'm 15 years old and I'm dating Jacob Ross, who's 16 years old. He's a year older than me and I love him. I tug on his hair wanting more and he moaned deep as he deepened the kiss and he pinned me up against the wall as he kissed me. I moaned against his lips and I moaned a little when I felt him pull down my pants.

"Jake, what are you doing?" I ask him as I pull away from the kiss and I bite my lip. "You know what I always wanted Haz?" He asks me. "What?" I ask. "I've always wanted to have kids with you" he says to me. "Jakey, I'm only 15. I'm too young to get pregnant" I tell him. "I won't go too rough on you Haz. Don't you trust me princess?" He asks me as he brushes his lips over mine. I nod and bite my lip. "I trust you" I tell him. He smirks. "That's what I wanted to hear" he says as he kisses me and he thrusts hard in me and I moan loud into the kiss as I feel him thrust harder in me. I don't care if I end up pregnant. I just need him badly.

I tilt my head back moaning deep as I feel him thrust in me deeper and deeper and harder. I dig my nails on his back and he moans deep as he lifts me up in his arms as he thrusts in me hard.

He pins him down on the bed and he kisses me again and he thrusts hard in me as I arched my back moaning deep. "Just get me pregnant, Jake" I moan.

He smirks as he slams into me hard and he thrusts hard and I scream his name as I feel him thrust.

*A few hours later*

He pulls out of me as he gets up from the bed and he walks over his drawer as he pulls on his boxers and he hands one to me as I slip on the boxers and I lay down on the bed.

Jacob gets in the bed and he pulls me close to him as I lay on his chest and I giggle a little when I feel him kiss my hair and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on the chapter and what do you is going to happen next?

Vote and comment 💝

All the love xx. H-Haz xx