-1-

I'm going to make this in my point of view from now on-Haz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I moan a little as I felt a wave of nausea come up my throat as I ran to the bathroom and leaned forward throwing up. Jake and I had sex 5 times. I bite my lip as I put my hand on my stomach. I think I might be pregnant. But I can't be. I'm only 15. I'm too young to be a dad.

I flush down the toilet and get up as I walk out of the room and I walk downstairs and I see Jake sitting down on the couch.

"Jakey, I thought you had to go to the studio today love" I pout. "I have to go in a few minutes Haz" he tells me and I pout again. "You feeling okay princess?" He asks me. "I don't know love. I feel a little sick" I tell him as I bite my lip. He put his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever" he says.

"I think I might be pregnant" I say as I bite my lip. "Do you think that you are?" He asks. "I don't know" I say.

After a few minutes, Jacob gets up and I look up at him pouting. "I have to go Haz" he tells me and I pout. "But Jakey" I whine and pout. "Ill be back soon princess" he tells me as he leans in and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck as I kissed him and I pout a little when he pulls away.

After Jacob left, I run to the sink in the kitchen when I felt another wave of morning sickness coming up my throat and I leaned forward throwing up. Maybe I should take a pregnancy test to make sure that I am pregnant. I think to myself. I pout when I realise that I can't drive. I take out my phone and I call my best friend since I was 5 Luke Hemmings. "Lukey, can you come pick me up?" I ask him. "Sure Haz. I'll be right over" he tells me and I nod as I hang up and sit down on the couch.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and I opened the door to see Luke and we walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I giggle a little as I leaned up and kissed his cheek as I get in the car.

Luke blushed a little as he closed the door and he walked over to his side of the car and drove off to the pharmacy to buy me a pregnancy test.

Luke's POV

I look over at Harry and I bite my lip. I know that he's dating Jacob but I can't let him know that I like him. He's been my best friend since I was 5 and it would just freak him out when I tell him that I like my best friend who's taken.

When we got to the pharmacy, we got out of the car and walked inside the store and walked to the pharmacy section to where the pregnancy tests are. I have to tell Harry that I like him. "Haz can I tell you something?" I ask him.

Harry's POV

"Haz can I tell something?" Lukey asked and I looked up at him after I grab 2 pregnancy tests. "What is it Lukey?" I ask him.

Luke's POV

"I like you Haz" I tell him and he looks at me with wide eyes. I want to kiss him so badly. I pull him close to me by the waist and I did what I should have done a long time ago. I leaned in and kissed him.

Harry's POV

I wrapped my arms around Lukey's neck as I kissed him. I never knew that my best friend has liked me.

After we had payed for the pregnancy tests, Lukey drove me back home.

When he dropped me off, he leaned over and he kissed me again. I kissed him that I didn't notice that paparazzi were taking pictures of us kissing. I pulled away a little as I got out of the car. "Lukey, why don't you come with me?" I ask him pouting. He nods as he gets out of the car and we walk inside the house and I close the door behind us. Jake's going to find out when he gets back home. I think to myself as I bite my lip.

I took the test and I bite my lip when I saw that it showed positive. I'm pregnant. "Lukey I'm pregnant" I tell him as I sniffled a little. "Haz it'll be fine" Lukey tells me. "But Jake doesn't want everyone to know about us" I pout as my voice cracked a little. "Haz don't cry" Lukey tells me when he noticed the tears streaming down my cheeks. "Lukey, Jake's going to leave me when I tell him" I say as I felt his soft lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as I kissed him.

Luke smirked into the kiss as he bit down on my bottom lip and I moaned a little. He smirked as he pulled down my pants and I moaned deep.

"Lucas" I moaned. He smirked as he thrusted into me hard and I moaned loud. Hopefully Jake doesn't find out. I arched my back as I felt Lukey thrust in me harder and I dug my nails on his back and he moaned a little which caused me to smirk.

Lukey left an hour of us having sex. I put on a sweater to cover up the love bites that Lukey gave me. I don't want him to know that his 15 year old boyfriend is cheating on him.

"Haz, I'm home kitten" I hear Jacob says as he walks in the house. "Jakey!" I squeal as I jump in his arms and kiss him passionately. "Haz, do you mind telling me why there were pictures of you kissing Luke Hemmings a few hours ago?" He asks me and I bite my lip. "J-Jake I-I c-can e-explain" I say stuttering a little. "Harold we have been dating for almost a year and you cheat on me?!" He yells at me as he throws me on the ground and I bite my lip as I felt tears form in my eyes. "You're mine Harold!" He yells as he punches me hard on my waist and I cry out in pain.

I try to push Jacob off me but he's just too strong. "Jake stop it" I say crying as my voice cracked a little. "You're mine Harold!" He yells as he throws me on the couch and I cry into my hands. "You're so weak Harold" he says and I look up at him and sniffle a little. "I'm not" I say sniffling. "Maybe you should just leave" I say rubbing my eyes.

I jump a little when I heard the door slam loud and I sniffled a little as I took out my phone and called Lukey. "Lukey" I sniffle. "Haz what happened?" He asked. I know that he's worried about me. "Just come over here Lukey" I say as I bite my lip not wanting to cry again.

Lukey came over 5 minutes later and I ran to him crying into his chest and he rubbed my back and stroked my hair. "Lukey he found out and he started hitting me" I say crying. "Haz maybe you should leave him" he tells me. "Lukey I don't know" I tell him. "Harold, he could have hurt you and the baby" he tells me which made me giggle. "Lukeypoo, I just found out today you dope" I say giggling.

Lukey took me to his house after we had packed up all my things into the car. I left the pregnancy test on the counter in the kitchen and walked out of the house with Lukey.

"Lukeypoo" I say as I look up at him pouting. "Yeah Haz?" He asks me. "Promise me that we start dating, that you won't hurt me like Jacob did?" I ask him. "I won't" he says and I giggle as I leaned up and kissed him softly. Lukey smirks in the kiss as he bites down on my bottom lip and I moan a little which caused him to smirk and he pulled away and I pouted a little. Lukey pecked my lips and I giggled as he drove to his house and I fell asleep on the car seat.