School and Magon:Chapter one:

EMMA GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!:My mom yelled from downstairs.
--------------------
UGH! GO AWAY MOM!
----------
NO YOU GET READY YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE TO PICK YOU UP
--------------
NO TELL THEM GO WITHOUT ME...Two minutes later I'm splashed with cold water.
--------------------------
AHHHHH WHAT THE HELL MOM.
-----------------------
When I open my eyes I see my best friends Sara and Jazz laughing their butts off.
-----------------------------
OH.MY.GOD.YOUR.FACE! They say between breaths.
-------------------
I roll my eyes and push them out my room to get ready for school and put on my favorite song intro by xx.
-----------------------
KNOW PUT ON THE MUSIC.
------------------------
My friends busted into my room and started to help with my clothes and hair they do this everyday cause they want me to look hot in front of my crush😑.they give me dark blue jeans that are ripped and a white shirt that is ripped at the back and says: ROYALTY. And my black j's and then they curl my hair and put make up on me not to much cause I don't like puting on a lot of makeup on for school.I look at me watch and I see we have two minutes to get to school and then one minute to get our stuff and get to class the girls see the time on there phones and panic we run down stairs and grab granola bars and I grab my phone and my backpack and run to my friends car we speed to school and then we run to our lockers and get our stuff and run to class when we get to class the bell rings.
--------------
Teacher:Good timing girls u made it on time.
-----------------------------------
The teacher said and stopped his stop watch. I roll my eyes and sit down. Good thing me and my friends have the same classes together and our lockers are by each other that's how we met and after a few weeks I found out we all went to the same elementary and middle school together. So you could say that we are childhood friends.After hours of learning boring stuff and going to different classes and gym it was finally time for lunch and me and my friend were starving today was pizza day thank you god(A/N aka I love pizza).
------------------
Me and my friends sat down at our table.Then two jocks come over one of the jocks is my crush.
----------------------------------
After lunch we go to class.After hours of boring stuff again it was finally time to go home and spring break was in two weeks.Good thing today is Friday😇😊.
------------------------------
It was Saturday I woke up at 5 cause my friends won't shut up they spent the night at my house for the whole weekend they won't stop talking about Magcon I want to fangirl to but I'm just to tired to but then my friends started talking about Matt and I jumped up and started listening to there conversation.
-------------------------------
(Sara=S:Jazz=J)
-----------------------
S:I can wait to see them!
---
J: Yea I can't wait to see taylor!
---
S: So Emma who do you like the most out of all the boys my favorite boy is Carter!
------------------
My Favorite boy is Matt I love his smile and his v-line OMG don't even get me started on his v-line!😱😍
--------------------------------------------
Me and my friends talked all night to pm and then we fell asleep in a big ball Sara was asleep on my stomach and Jazz fell asleep on Sara's stomach.
------------------------
A/N So guys this was a long chapter I might make the second chapter right know so Yea.
---------------------
STAY BEAUTIFUL ~Sam Pottorf
--------
😍😇😄😉😊😃😍😜😝😋