Spring Break and Magcon again:Chapter 2

Finally it was time for spring break but I have to wait two more days to be free and hang out with my friends so here I'm in school bored out of my mind about to fall asleep😴.
--------------------------------
Matt's POV
------
So spring break is coming in two days and Magcon. Me and Lia and Parker are in math class bored. Lia fell asleep and parker put his jacket over her so no one would see her since she was sitting criss cross applesauce in your her chair so no saw her feet good thing she doesn't snore. I can't wait for spring break expecially magcon I get to see the boys again and some dudes from O2L is coming there names are Jc and Sam.
-----------------------
Emma's POV
----
Me and the girls are shopping for Magcon cause were joining them were famous viners know Yea we been vining a lot and we got famous Bart said he told the boys about us and the love our vines which is cool.After 4 hours of shopping we left thank god I have 2 rich friends I'm rich to but I think there richer than me some times we got to get every thing free cause my friends parents and my parent s own the mall😎.we packed all the stuff we need then left to go to California for magcon everybody said they wanted to meet up 2 days early to get to know us better.
SKIP RIDE TO PLAN AND PLAN RIDE-
-----------------
After we get off the plane we walk to the place we were going to meet the boys and when we got there we see a big group of boys and one girl I'm guessing thats the girl that does the music we walk up to them and I clear my throat very loud so they could hear me.They all turned around and all ran to me and hugged me and said hi I turned around and saw that my friends were in the group hug to and I just started laughing and then my friends started laughing to then a deep voice said did I miss something.all the boys stop hugging us and said sorry.Don't worry I didn't mind It was actually pretty funny.
-----------------
We all walked the hotel and I shared a room with my friends Taylor and...MATT! I was dieing and fangirling inside but was calm outside I put my stuff away and jump on my bed and got on my phone I started to make a YouTube video.Hey guys its Emma and me and my friends just got off the plane were know in our hotel rooms chilling.after I made my YouTube video I asked if Tayler if he wanted to make a vine and he said yes.We were going to prank Matt.Matt I whispered yelled his name Yea he said then I Taylor smacked him then I smacked him and me and Taylor yelled smack can boy! Then Matt got up and ran at me I started to runaway from him I ran out off the room and down the hall to to Cameron Nash and Carters room Aaron and skate and Sam W ran out there room to what was happing. I ran into Cameron and Nash and Carter room and jump on Nash got up and I Jumped his back Matt after me and told Nash to me to him but Nash said no and then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist pull e away from Nash back I turned around and saw Cameron put me on his back and ran past Matt and Matt chased after us Cameron was running fast and I know way a lot.after 5 minutes off being cared by almost every boy and Matt gave up and all the boys said they would come our room so we all could hang out so.when all the boys were here we all sat in a big circle and we just talked and joked around I was sitting in Matts lap and sara was sitting in Nash lap and Jazz was sitting in Taylors lap I was humming one of my favorite songs called trouble maker then JJ asked if I could sing I said no but my friends said yes and the boys begged me to sing I finally broke and said fine.
-----------
KNOW PLAY THE SONG
----------------
I put the back ground music and I started singing .Then the raping part came and my friend Jazz started raping the Part my jaw dropped she never told me she could rap.And Taylor looked more amazed then everybody.Then me and sara started sing then jazz then we got up and started dancing then I started sing flawless and then Jazz started raping again and then I started dancing and then Jazz then Sara and we started dancing funny on purpose just to amuse the boys as me and Jazz singed and raped and sara singed to.then jack and JJ started singing glad u came from the wanted and me and the girls started dancing funny again and 2 boys walked in and just stud there and watched after jack and JJ finished singing we greeted them and said sorry.One of the boys looked familiar and he looked a lot like me and my dad I was shoken from trance when I was slap on the arm really hard I look to my side to see my friend looking at me like let go of something then I feel something soft I look and I m still holding the boy that looks like me hand I blush and let go of his hand sI quickly apologized its okay he said I smiled and he smiled he had dimples like me when ever I smile. Then I here my phone go off and I check it and go out side in to the hallway it was my mom I answer it.
(mom=M-Emma=E)
----------------
M:Hi sweetie did u have a nice flight
E:Yes I did...Mom I have a question for u.
M:Okay.What is it sweetie.
E:So there is this dude his name is Jc...And his looks just like me and dad are me and him related or something.
M:....Um....Em..did you just say Jc.
She sounded like she was going to cry.
E:Yes...
M:OMG JC IS UR LONG LOST TWIN BROTHER IM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT TELL U I THOUGT U WOULD GET MAD AT ME AND LEAVE ME LIKE HE DID!
E:Shhh mom its okay I'm not mad u just wanted to keep me from looking for him right.
M:Mhm thats why. I need to go my sis is coming over and need to go pick her up from the airport love u sweetie.
------End of phone call-----
Tears were coming down my face I ran back in and ran towards jc and jump in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist tightly he stiffend up but he calmed down and hugged me back did I do something or did something happen he asked me. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and looked him strait in the eyes and told him I was his twin sister and he was my long lost twin brother and then tears came out his eyes and he hugged me tightly he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist again and said I miss him so much and he said sorry for leaving. I smiled at him.
---------------------------
A/N OMG! GUYS SO THERE TWINS AWSOME AND GUYS IF U WERE WONDERING IF JC AND SAM P IS A WEREWOLF YES THEY ARE😍...BUT!Emma isn't...😑...😑.BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT! RIGHT JK JK WELL BYE GUYS LOVE U ALL BYE.
-------------------
STAY BEAUTIFUL~Sam Pottorf😜😍