How it Started

My name is Angelica Anthony and I am the school's geek when the queen bee needs someone to pick on she makes her way to me. Thinking that calling me nerdy is going to offend me.  Sure I get good grades and enjoy reading but I also like racing and sports.However, the first day I transferred to this school I was classified as a nerd for my thick rimmed glasses and a lack of setting a fashion statement. However I am a geek. There is a great difference!

 I don't have many friends but I couldn't care less. I am not going to put on makeup and fancy clothes and jewelry to the place were I am going to be sleeping most of the time.

The whole reason I was sent to this school was because I caused to much trouble at my old one. Starting fights, skipping classes and playing pranks on people. When I got expelled I tried to convince my parents to let me take classes online but they decided to punish me by sending me to a new hell hole.

I still get to see my best friend though because he got expelled with me and we both go to the new school together. His name is Jordan and he is the funniest person you would ever meet besides me of course.We have known each other from the 6th grade when I kicked him in his sensitive area for pouring yogurt on my head.Since then we've been inseparable.