Day one: meeting

(The picture of the character on top means its their P. O. V)

"Omg! I'm late!!" I was supposed to be at park in 15 mins to see my friend Zoey with my sons, Levin and Malachi.
I was a subway getting food, but this old man couldn't make up his mind.
"I t-th-think I'll have the meat b-ball sub. No! Wait the.. Never mind it's not healthy any ways", he said. Honestly he looked like the old dude in "Up" .
Anyways its my turn, I said" A vegan sandwich, and one with lettuce, cheese, bacon, light mayo that's heated and cut in half please"
"Okay" said the sub guy. I thought, he's hot, I mean he had a deep voice, has dark hair, and looks like he has a shy personality. My type of guy.
"Well, I think your hot too. My name's Zane. And yours is?" I jumped. aww man I said that out loud, I am thought. "Yeah you did."
"Oh, well my name's is Aphmau. Nice to meet you Zane".
"Say when I'm done with my shift, which is in five minutes, do you want to hang out?", Zane said

Wait, did he ask me on a date?
No don't be stupid. Bad brain.
"Actually no I'm going to the park to see a friend". "Can I join you?"
"Yeah, why not?"
We went to the park after his shift (being late like always) I gave Levin and Malachi their lunch, and Zoey her sub, I said "sorry I'm late"
"its okay I was having fun with the boys anyways I forgot you were coming.", Zoey said.
"That's what I like bout you Zoey, you care for Levin and Malachi like if they were your own.", I said.
"That's kinda my job, anyways enough about me. Who is that hottie you brought with you?", she said playfully teasing me. I tried so hard not to blush. His name is Zane.
Zane said," wanna go eat?"
"Sure", I said blushing.

I know it sucks and its a short chapter, but this is my first book so I'll get better