Day Two: holding hands

POV might change in this chapter

Zane POV
I'm having a terrible day, my girlfriend broke up with me, my room mate kicked me out, I lost my job, and my cat died. SPRINKLES!!!! I loved my cat but so did Garroth, my brother.
Worst day EVER!

Aphmau POV
Worst day ever! I lost my Luna and Celestia ponies in mint condition, and my fridge is empty! Why today? I was going to watch the Superbowl today! Anyways I sent Katelyn to buy snacks. I hope Bruno Mars sings "Uptown Funk", he did write that, right?
I feel dizzy I'm going outside to get some fresh air. I'm going for Carolina Panthers.

Zane POV
I wonder who wins the Superbowl today. I go Carolina Panthers, cuz I'm a boss. But I still feel bad. The only thing that helps me now is food. I'm gonna go to McDonald's.

Aphmau POV
I'm hungry, I'm going to McDonald's. What I'm wearing is fine, my makeup's fine, I have 20$ in my pocket, I'm good.

Zane POV
There's a McDonald's next to the apartment building

Aphmau POV
There's a McDonald's next door

Zane POV
There's a girl following me. Creepy

Aphmau POV
The guy in front of me keeps looking behind him. I wonder why?

Zane POV
" Okay, that's it! Stop following me!"
She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Are you okay Sir? I'm just going to McDonald's", she says. I feel dumb now.

Aphmau POV
" Okay, that's it! Stop following me!",says the guy in front of me. He scared me! I almost fell!
I just said," Are you okay Sir? I'm just going to McDonald's". Is he crazy, high, or on medication? His eyes look bloodshot. "Are you okay Sir, your eyes are bloodshot?"

Zane POV
I just started crying ,in front of her. I didn't care, if she saw me. She just said, "what's wrong? First, what's your name Sir?"
I said,"Zane Ro'meave"
She said, "Aphmau Lorde. So Zane what's wrong I can help you?"
I said "My girlfriend broke up with me, my room mate kicked me out, I lost my job, and my cat died", still sobbing. She comes and squeezes my hand," its okay you can stay in my guest room, I can give you a job, and help you make a profile on Tinder"

Aphmau POV
I can't believe what I just heard. Poor guy. I just told him," its okay you can stay in my guest room, I can give you a job, and help you make a profile on Tinder". On the last thing I said I mentally laughed, and tried not to snort.

Zane POV
She's so nice, but was she serious on the Tinder thing?

***Time Skip***

We are at Aphmau's house watching the Superbowl, with her roommates Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan is nice, but she speaks in third person, and Katelyn keeps eyeballing me. Aphmau cuddles next to me, and holds my hand. I think I like her.

Yasssssssss, ZANEMAU fo life!! (In MyStreet duh)

Who do you go for
Carolina Panthers or
Denver Broncos?

If you dont live in the US, the Superbowl is when the two best American Football teams of the season before play against each other.