Day Four- Gaming

***The song has nothing to do with the story, I just really liked it and wanted to show it to you guys***
Aphmau POV
Zane was coming over today! Yay!
***Does Victory Dance***
I still haven't decided what to do with Zane when he comes. Maybe watch a movie, or go for a walk and get ice cream. NO, wait we....

could...

play...

my new...

MY LITTLE HORSIES GAME OF LIFE! And he doesn't like it then we'll just play Minecraft.

Zane POV
Aph just invited me... TO HER HOUSE! If we cuddle I would be so happy.

(I made this, I know I suck with kinemaster, so don't judge me)

But I know it will never happen and that makes me really sad. I mean there is better good looking guys out there. Why would she like me?? Especially Garroth, girls say he's a hunk, and since he's next in line to be Mayor of Okas'sis, well you get how it goes.

But that just sucks you know, seeing the girl you love, but you know you don't have a chance with her.
"Zane, if she doesn't like you for who you are then...", I said trying to get the words out." You.... Should.... Move.... On", i choked out in the verge of tears
"Okay um... don't think about that", I said wiping the tears of my face. Just get prepared to go

*TIME SKIP TO APHMAU'S HOUSE*

Aphmau's POV
Well since Zane didn't want to talk about Zayn leaving One Direction or play my little horsies game of life, we decided to play Minecraft.

We're in this world where Garroth, Laurence, and Dante are my guards and Zane and his dad are evil. Also Kawaii~Chan was a house designer, and I had Lady Irene's relic. Haha I wish. So basically it's a roleplay between all our friends.

Also Balto was in it too... I was forced to marry him I once cuz I was supposedly a meif'va that had to marry a werewolf. Don't ask me why I thought it was BS.

A cat and a dog, talk about MEOW!
Anyways that's all we did, and I fell asleep on his shoulder...zzzzz

Zane POV
Aph just fell asleep on my shoulder, not to be creepy or anything but her hair smells really good. It smells like jasmine. But also she sounds so adorable and peacefully. I kissed her forehead, laid her down without waking her up, and left.

But I soon regretted when I came home, because Garroth was there with Michi, my other crush...

**** Leave a comment if I should make a chapter on Aphmau and Michi fighting over Zane. Stay cool!!! 😉****.