one

Hayley
@michael5sos:i dyed my hair red hehehhe

favourited and retweeted.

@lmaohayley:i'm scared incase you go bald bro. @Michael5sos

-

I set my phone on my bedside table,then went downstairs to eat my dinner. When I got into the dining room,I was greeted by my mum and my older sister,Hania.

Hania was obsessed with 5sos as well,only she was an ashton girl.

"Michael dyed his hair red" I announced,as I took a seat at the table.

"Is that the boy your obsessed with? Because damn that boy is cute." My mom said,then set the food in front of us.

"Mom,please don't say damn again." I cringed at her as she laughed at me,then started eating my food.

"So he dyed his hair red?" My sister asked,looking at me with her mouth full.

"Yeah,there's no photo though." I sighed and started playing with my food,all of a sudden not feeling hungry.

"I'm not hungry,I'm going back upstairs," I said,getting up.

"Try and find a photo of that Michael dude with red hair,please" my mom asked me in a serious tone.

I laughed at her,then walked upstairs and into my room.

I lay back on my bed,and picked up my iphone,then went on to Twitter.
All my notifications were random people tweeting me saying;

@allisaSugg22;HE NOTICED YOU WHAG THE FCUK CONGRATS

@cliffocondabomb;hoLY SHiT HE REPLIED

@jessicahemmo:wow get married already congrats

I read through them all with a confused face,because I honestly didn't have a single clue swhat they were talking about. Then I read it...

@michael5sos;@lmaohayley i'm scared too but it's not stoPPING ME HA

I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming,then forgot to stop pinching myself. I winced in pain,because I'm a fucking idiot,then ran downstairs.

"HANIA MICHAEL REPLIED TO MY TWEET" i screamed so loud that my mum nearly choked on her food.

Her eyebrows went up and she snatched my phone out of my hand,then read the tweets and started laughing.

"you gonna reply? He tweeted you 16 minutes ago,the longer the wait,the more he ain't gonna reply." She told me.

I grabbed my phone off her and started typing..

@Lmaohayley;@michael5sos lets be scared 2gether

I sent it and started to walk back upstairs.

The second I walked into my bedroom,the two notifications came through.

@Michael5sos;@lmaohayley calums scared 2 so that makes three of us

@Michael5sos is now following you!

--
HeY um i'm Teri & this is the book I've been planning on writing for months hehe

If u want,go read my other story because it nearly has 60k reads:)))

Hayley's model is Maggie Lindemann because her and Michael look s'cute together awaw

anyways this was kinda just a filler and there will be a lot more happening in the next chapter,,,so byE

pls vote & shit k thnx