Chapter 5

- Louis' POV -

--
I try to act calm and say to Eleanor,
"I'll call you back later" before she can even respond, I hang up.

"So, what were you saying, Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry asks, stepping closer to me.

"Harry, we can't be doing this. Especially not here." I say. Which it's true, we shouldn't. It's wrong. I could fired, even arrested for this.

Plus, it's only been a day. Maybe this will be a temporary thing. When I look at Harry, I see him smirking at me,

"What are you doing in here anyways Harry?" I ask finally. It's only been five or ten minutes since he left.

"I forgot my book bag, my teacher made me come back in here and get it. He said I can't do much without all my stuff, which was the point for me anyway." he said walking to grab his things.

"Also, it gave me an excuse to come and see you." he says starting to walk close to me.

He comes up and whispers in my ear "See you after school, Mr. Tomlinson." and walks out.

What the hell was that?

- Harry's POV -

I walk back into my calculus class, actually with my stuff this time. "Did you finally get your stuff this time Harry?" Mr. Jones asked, making the whole class turn and stare.

"As you can see, yes I did." I say walking to my seat. He just nods and goes back to teaching the lesson.

After being zoned out completely for an hour, the bell rings. Finally, it's time for lunch. Which means I'm halfway done with today. Also food, because I'm hungry as hell.

I get to the lunchroom and grab some food, then sit down with Zayn, Niall, and Liam at our usual table.

"So what did Tomlinson want to talk to you about?" Liam asked me, while Zayn and Niall look at me curiously.

"Damn Harry, what did you do already?" Zayn asked smirking playfully, and of course Niall starts laughing.

I shrug and say "Nothing really, he just wanted to talk about my grades from last year and my behavior."

Liam starts laughing and says "Nothing really? I call bullshit, he said the funniest shit ever in class!" he starts telling them what happened and they all laugh, then the subject changed to some party that's going on this weekend.

The bell rings after that, which means I have to go to art. Great.

I get to that class and find a seat in the back, next to some girl named Taylor. From what I've heard about her is that she always trying to get a boyfriend, or has a different one every week. Either that or trying to get in your pants.

She looks at me and smirks handing me a piece of paper saying, "Here's my number, if you ever want to hook up sometime." in a terrible attempt of a seductive tone.

I look at her straight in the eyes, ripping the paper saying "Not interested, here you go." handing her the ripped paper. She rolls her eyes and I hear her mumble "asshole" under her breath. Oh well.

The teacher finally comes in and starts to introduce herself, and I zone out, thinking about Mr. Tomlinson.

--

Finally the bell rings, which means school is out. Which also means I get to see Mr. Tomlinson.

I get to his classroom, and he is writing something down. He looks so concentrated, it's kinda cute.

I walk in and clear my throat, he looks up and says "Oops, sorry hi! Didn't hear you come in." looking a bit nervous for some reason. I go to the front desk, which is in front of his desk.

"Can we talk about what I overheard earlier?" I ask. I hear him sigh, then say, "I don't know Harry. This is definitely not allowed. I could in lots of trouble for this." obviously worrying about it.

I stand up and close the door, walking over to him. He looks at me confused, stands up as he says "Harry what are y-" I didn't even let him finish what he was saying.

I grabbed his waist and kissed him, it took him a second to react and he started kissing back. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, as I pushed him against the wall. He sucked at my bottom lip and I moaned, and suddenly he had pushed against the wall, taking over.

I pulled away and started kissing down his neck, he backed away quickly, as if he realized what was just happening. He looks at me with wide eyes saying "You need to go, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Here's my number if you change your mind, Mr Tomlinson." I say putting down my number on a random piece of paper from his desk. Not breaking eye contact until I get of his room.

Well, that tutoring session went well.

--
a/n:

woahh!! it's been awhile since i updated, i really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! it would mean a lot if you would comment and vote! btw sorry if my grammar is bad or something is spelled incorrectly, i'll fix it if i notice anything. love you all. xx