Chapter 1

Senior year. Said to be the most greatest and most memorable year of your life. When Harry walked into the school with his classic leather boots and black jacket as he did everyday of every year.
"HARRY!" Screamed Niall Horan the 3rd biggest bad ass in all of Chesire high.
"Hey wanker " says Harry just to be a smart ass.
"Takes one to know one asshole" Niall snaps back playfully as Liam and Zayn roll their eyes at the two.
The two boys were standing by their lockers in the east wing of the school with their friends,Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. The boys some how convinced the school to give them all lockers right next to each other. Not the schools best descion ever.
Liam and Zayn were silent for a few moments until Liam asked
"Have you guys checked your schedules for your classes yet?" It turns out that Harry only had one class with Liam, which was literature and the rest are calculus, art, and world history where Zayn or Niall aren't in them.
"Damn, I can tell I'm totally gonna love my classes already." Zayn comments sarcastically.
"I have Mr. Tomlinson so don't complain about shit, because I've heard that he is strict and gives out a shit load of work, which I'm probably not going to do, but that's besides the point. Look at what I have to look forward to." Harry adds.
The bells rings, signaling that everyone has to go to their first class. Harry groans, walking with Liam to literature complaining about he doesn't want to put up with anyone's shit and especially not Mr. Tomlinson's from what he has heard of him. They finally enter the classroom, to no teacher inside yet. Of course Harry and Liam go to the very back to find some seats, to discover the ones they want are occupied by two boys.
"Get out of our seats faggots." Liam says harshly.
The two boys scrambled out of the seats and went to the front of the classroom. "Much better." Harry says as he props his feet up on his desk. As soon as the tardy bell rings, the most beautiful man Harry has ever seen walks into the room.
"Hello class, sorry I'm late. I am Mr. Tomlinson."