1 -Talia

It's 4 am Great British Time and Audrianna and I are waiting for our flight to California. Audrianna was slightly moody, cuddling into her hoodie and she said "Talia you know it's too early for me" Her slight Italian accent coming through when she's tired. I poked her in the arm "Sooner we get on the plane, sooner you can get back to sleep" I said mocking her Italian accent. She groaned and sighed "Don't mock me Mcdork! I'll sue your ass for you" she joked half asleep. I chuckled and paced the floor. Then our flight was called and we made our way to the boarding station where we were in a queue.

"Mamma mia, why do we always end up in the back of the line" Audrianna complained so me being me, I stuck her hoodie over her head and pulled the strings so her face could not be seen "I don't like you being moody and complaining, now shut up and stuck it up" I said pushing her forward a few steps. She groaned and walked on handing over her passport to boarder control. I soon followed behind and did the same. When we were on her seats and I sat next to her.

Audrianna curled up against the wall to get comfortable and pulled out her duvet, wrapping it around her body and then grabbed her pillow putting it behind her head "so glad that I can finally get back to sleep yes!" she yawned putting her legs across my lap. I groaned and pushed her legs off my lap and looked into her eyes "sometimes I wish we weren't best friends but I love you" I stated yawning and closed my eyes for a few seconds , that turned into minutes that turned into hours.