35 - Talia

Last night was great! Leroy really came out of his shell. He was romantic and such a gentleman. I felt so relaxed and calm like we had been dating forever. Okay! Okay! I know! I sound like a love sick puppy but it's the truth! Now though we had to be professional as we were back to work so I decided to go and see Abby as the team were out. "So how did it go?" she asked "Where you expecting me or Leroy?" I replied "Either one of you really" Abby shrugged as she turned to face me "In reply to your question it was amazing. Leroy was such a gentlemen and he was so romantic" I sighed dreamily "Oh? That's unlike him" she smiled "We had tons of fun" I grinned "Oh yeah? Really?" she smirked wiggling her eyebrows "Not like that!" I blushed. "Yeah yeah" she laughed "He didn't expect it nor did he signal that he was ready unlike the numerous guys I have flirted with" I explained "Well then" Abby smiled "I'm glad you had fun" "We did thank you" I smiled back. "We did what?" Leroy asked as he entered the room "Had a good time" I replied "Yes we did" he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist "This is just too cute" Abby gushed. I laughed at her expression until I turned and looked at Leroy who looked a little distracted. "Are you okay?" I whispered "Can we go some where private to talk?" he whispered back. I just nodded my head and followed him out. The ride in the lift was quiet so I hit the stop button (A/N: The button he just loves to push in the lift) leaving us between Abby's lab and his desk. "Is this private enough?" I hissed when I got no response I tried a softer approach "Leroy. Earth to Leroy" I tried waving my hand in front of his face. That seemed to get his attention. "Hmmm?" he hummed "I asked you if this was private enough" I repeated only to be greeted by silence once again. "I give up" I sighed and reached for the button to get the lift going again. "Don't" Leroy hissed "Then are you going to talk to me?" I asked not turning to face him "Yes just don't press that button" he replied "Everything alright down there, Boss?" Anthony asked "Everything's fine Dinozzo we're just talking" I yelled up. Whoops I sounded like Leroy then. "Boss, when did you change sex?" Tony chuckled "Tony get away from there and come help me" Audrianna called. I mentally thanked her. I went to face Leroy but it turned out that he was closer than originally thought. His oceanic blue eyes bored into my dusty blues and in them I could see a mixture of emotions though two truly stood out, love and lust. He was trying to control both but it seemed like he was about to crack at any second. I caught his eye sight leave my eyes and travel to my lips, hover there for a second or two then travel down to my chest, hover again for a second or two then finally snap to my eyes as if he was trying to suss something out.