you know you love me ( harry styles fan fiction)

*Angie's POV
        The phone buzzes beside me so I check the ID. Louis Tomlinson. I pick it up and clear my throat. "Hey Lou." I greet my best friend. "Ang, come over!" His child like voice answers. "Kay, be over in 5." I reply and close the phone.
"Going to Lou's!" I shout to my mom. "Kay Hun, have fun!" She shouts back. She's known Louis and his mom since preschool when we first became friends. I grab my keys to my new car and skip out the door.
        I drive to Louis's house and pull up the all too familiar street. I don't bother knocking on his door since he knows I'm coming over. I step inside the house and look around. "Okay, mate." I hear Louis's voice in the kitchen.
        I walk to the kitchen and jump on the kitchen counter. Louis notices me and winks. He laughs into the phone. "Yeah, it's 83 West Brooklyn Street." He gives his address.  He then says his goodbye and hangs up. "Hey babe." He reaches over me to place the phone in the holder. "Louis, who was on the phone?" I ask him, following him into the family room.
        "My mate, Harry. He's actually my sister, Lottie's boyfriend right now." Louis explains. My mouth falls to the ground. "Isn't your sister like 15 though?" I ask with raised eyebrows. He nods. "How old is Harry?" I ask. "18." Louis mumbles. I shake my head at this. She's way too young for him.
        "Well I hope to meet him." I say and sit on the couch. "Well...." He trails off as the doorbell rings. I look at him confused. He gulps and opens the door. "Hey mate." I hear Louis greet. "Hey." A low husky unfamiliar voice replies. Who is this? I stand up and walk to the door.
         I see a curly haired, green eyed, dimpled, tall boy leaning against the doorway. "This is Angie Hopkins, my best friend." Louis wraps an arm around me. "Hi." I say and it sounds more sour than I wanted it to. "What's your problem?" Louis whispers in my ear. I just shake my head. "This is Harry Styles, Lottie's BF. he's going to be staying here for a little while." Louis continues.
        "Cool." I flash a fake smile. Harry smiles back more genuinely. "So, Lottie should be here any minute. Should we move the party to the couches?" Louis asks, already making his way to the couch. We follow him and sit on three different couches.
        I caught Harry staring at me several times. Whenever I look back at him, he glances away casually. The doorbell rings making all three of us jump. Louis smiles nervously and answers the door. "Lot!" Louis shouts causing me to smile. He is very close to his sisters. "Hey Lou!" Her high pitched voice rings in the air. "C'mon in!" Louis closes the door and soon, Charlotte's face pops in the room. She gasps when she notices me and smiles the biggest smile.
        "Angie!!" She screams and runs to me, attacking me in a huge hug. I laugh and hug her back. "I've missed you, Lottie. You need to visit more often." I stroke her hair and pull back. Someone clears their voice causing Lottie to look behind her. "Baby!" She shouts and runs to Harry, jumping on his lap. "Hey sweetie." He greets her like you would a little child. She practically is one.
        They share a sloppy kiss and just hold each other as Louis looks at me uneasily. He hates to see Lottie with a boyfriend because he feels every need to protect her and he doesn't like it. Especially when it's his friend. I've always liked Charlotte. She's a care-free,loud, fun loving, funny girl, just like her brother. She even resembles him a bit. She's very pretty and she is like my little sister. Right now, all my thoughts are focused on one thing: young, way too young. There's almost a 5 year difference! I know I shouldn't be thinking these things since I hardly know the guy but I feel the need to direct him away from her. It's so selfish and rude of me to do so. I need to control myself and let them have their "relationship" as they call it.
        For the rest of the night, the three of us watch movies and eat popcorn, chatting here and then. I get to know Harry a little bit more and wonder what he sees in Lottie. She's pretty awesome, sure, but he seems more like the romantic kind. Lottie still thinks cartoons are romantic so I don't quite understand the point there but whatever. "Charlotte, are you gonna sleep over here?" I ask her, a little irritated on how long she had already stayed. "Nah, I have school tomorrow." She replies and kisses Harry's cheek. Ha! She still has school! Harry is out of school and going to college next year. How is their relationship gonna work then, huh?         I smile a real smile this time and wave goodbye to her. Harry kisses her lips and leads her to the door. "Tootles!" She sings before slamming the door shut. God, I hate when girls say that. Mostly immature 9th graders like herself. "Isn't she great?" Harry sighs and plops down on the couch. Me and Louis share a look and don't answer. "So, Harry. What are your plans for college ?" I ask casually directing the conversation away from Lottie. "Going to Bradford probably. If I get accepted, that is." He replies, staring at me again . I don't answer. "What about you?" He asks breaking the awkward silence. "You guys are seriously gonna talk about college right now? Can we save that talk for next year?" Louis interrupts, turning the TV on. I roll my eyes as I sit back in the couch and watch the torturous Kardashians. 
        *4 hours later* 
I agree to sleep at Lou's place for the night but am not too thrilled when I realize Harry is staying here too. I skip to Louis's room where he is on the phone with someone, I'm guessing his mom. "Alright, love. Miss you too. Bye." Louis hangs up so I walk in and sit next to him on his bed. "Angie, can I ask your opinion?" He asks, standing up and walking to his closet. I nod as he holds up two shirts. One is striped black and white and the other is a polo navy blue. He lifts each one up as I take a look at each one. "Stripes." We say in unison. I laugh as he tosses the other shirt in the closet and slips off his Beatles t-shirt. I'm used to seeing him with a bare chest since we used to go swimming together all the time. He slips the striped shirt on and skips to his door.
         "Where are you going, Toms?" I ask. "Somewhere special and secret." He smirks. I raise my eyebrows and go to what is going to be Harry's room. He is unpacking his bags in silence nodding his head to his ear pods plugged into his ears, his ipod in his sweatshirt pocket. I knock loudly on the wall and he jumps, looking up. He smiles and pauses his music, tugging his ear pods out. "Wanna do something?" I ask, leaning on the doorway. "Like what?" He raises an eyebrow. "I don't know. Go to the mall?" I suggest.
        "I think Louis has other plans but I will keep the mall thing in mind." He winks at me. I roll my eyes and jog downstairs. What is Tommo up to?