Chapter 4

*Angie's POV*

        *2 weeks later*

I wake up with a pounding headache. It's that time of the month I guess.

My phone vibrates beside me. 'Morning love;) -Harry' I smile and head for my bathroom.

I take a long needed shower (I haven't exactly bathed in a long time. Too depressed) and slip on some comfy clothes. I have decided to give up on Louis. I lost all hope that he will ever talk to me again. He hasn't even talked to Harry that much.

        Whenever I come over to visit Harry, Louis's never around. We don't talk about him and I'm positive Louis never talks about me. Harry kind of just filled in Louis's spot as my best friend. We are closer and closer everyday. Even though I miss Louis, Harry seems to make me forget about him. I'm glad I can call Harry my best friend. I am going to the mall with Jillie today for some girl time. She needs a dress for this school dance coming up and I'm supposed to give her advice.

        I walk to her bedroom and see that she is already up and ready. I twirl my car keys around my finger and she smiles and follows me outside. We arrive at the mall pretty early so we walk around the empty building for a bit. She walks into Deb and I help her pick out some cute dresses to try on. After about 8 dresses, she walks out in a gorgeous blue dress that matches her eyes perfectly. I smile widely as she twirls a bit in it. "That's perfect." I tell her, standing up. She nods and smiles at herself in the mirror.

        She slips off the dress and I pay half of it for her. We walk out of Deb and stroll around. Jillie stops in her tracks all of a sudden and I stop too. I look behind me and her eyes are wide. "What's wrong?" I ask. She says nothing and just points across the mall. I follow her finger and my stomach drops. Louis and Harry are standing by Annie Anne's Pretzels, laughing and smiling about something.

        I thought they weren't speaking to each other. I quickly turn around and start walking the other direction. "Where are you going? You need to fix things with him." Jillie pulls on my arm. "No, I'm not in the mood for him. I just have to accept the fact that we are ex-friends." I pull my arm away from hers.

         "I'm going to get Harry at least." I hear her walking away. My eyes grow wide in horror as I watch her walk up to them all casual. I take a deep breath as I hear her high pitched voice from over here. "Yeah, I'm here with Ang. We were picking out a dress for my school dance." I hear her tell them. I slap my hand over my face. She is going to get it later. "Hey Angie! Come over here!" I hear my sister's voice yell. I grit my teeth together and pretend to ignore her.

        "Angie!" she shrieks. I roll my eyes and become interested in my shoes. I see her stomping her way over to me. This should be good. "C'mon, lazy butt!" she grabs my arm with a tight grip and pulls me towards them. "I hate you." I hiss. She rolls her eyes and laughs.

        "No, seriously. I'm going to get revenge." I threaten. We reach the boys and I slap her hand off of my arm. She pouts and rubs her arm. "Hey Harry." I greet cheerily. "Fancy seeing you here!" he replies, leaning in for a hug. I peck his cheek and stand back, smiling. I notice Louis looking everywhere but at me. He stands at least 6 feet away from me. How pathetic. "Louis." I nod at him, still smiling. Hey, I'm still a nice person.                 Whenever he wants to act mature again, I'll be here. No reply. I shrug and look over at Jillie. "Aren't you going to say hi back, Louis?" Jillie asks, quite loudly may I add. He looks over at her with no expression. Now he's not even speaking to my sister? This has gone way too far.

        I suddenly get this rush of anger. "Jillie didn't do anything! Why are you ignoring her!? This is so immature!" I shout, my eyes full of anger. His gaze falls over me but goes back to the floor. "That's IT. I am DONE. I'm sick of playing this little game of yours. I get it, alright? You hate me. I know. If you want to keep being a stubborn little baby, go ahead. Just remember that the day you forgive me, I might not be here." I yell at him and turn on my heels.