Chapter 5

*Angie's POV*

It's been a full week since Louis has left. I don't cry anymore and neither does Harry. We spend tons of more time together since we're all we have left here. It upsets me that Louis hasn't sent one single text since the day he left but I'm guessing its because he has class.

        Today me and Harry have decided to watch movies in his room. He pops in one of my favorite movies, Titanic. We lay on his bed and watch the movie in silence. Then all of a sudden, he leans in and pecks me cheek. I smile at him as he presses another kiss to my cheek. 

        His lips move quickly from my cheek to my neck. What is going on? "Harry, get off." I try to push him away. It's like something took over him. "You know you love it." he presses his lips to my neck once again. "No, stop." I try to push him off of me again. He leans his forehead on mine and his heavy breaths send chills up my neck. "You know you love me." he insists leaning closer. I think about this before his lips smash onto mine.The kiss lasts for longer than expected as he moves in sync with me. I like the kiss more and more as we have a full make out session. I harden the kiss as I lean over him, leaving a trail of kisses down to his neck. I suck at his skin and his eyes grow wide. I stop immediately and start to climb off of him but he turns us over so he's on top of me. He becomes aggressive as he sucks at my skin making me moan over and over again. "Harryyy." I moan as he finds my sweet spot. He grins and bites the spot gently before finding my lips again and pressing his to mine.

        His fingers trace down my body until they reach the bottom of my top. He tugs on it but I break the kiss and shake my head. "I'm not ready, Harry." I say breathless. He nods and pecks me lips once more before pulling away and going back to laying beside me.

        "Can I tell you a secret?" He asks breathless. "I love you." He whispers. I look at him and smile. "Really? I've had a crush on you since I've met you." I admit. "Good cause that's how long I have liked you." He says with a cheeky smile. "Why are we just figuring this out now?" I laugh. "I think we were waiting until it was the right time." He says. I nod in agreement and he pulls me closer to him. "But seriously, I love you. I love everything about you, your smile, eyes, and personality." He says stroking my cheek.

        "I'm not sure if I love you. Not yet anyways. Just wait. I'll come around." I poke his dimples. He pouts but nods. His eyes wonder around my face, studying every feature. I bite my lip but can't hold it in anymore, leaning over to kiss him. He kisses back and traces circles on my back.

        He hardens the kiss and bites my bottom lip asking for entrance. I hesitate but let him in. We move in sync before we pull away breathless. "Will you go out with me?" He asks out of breath. "Definitely." I nod and he smiles. "Tomorrow at 7. Wear something nice." He says. I nod and smile at the TV. Rose and Jack are meeting each other for the first time. Just like me and Harry. He kisses my knuckles before laying back and closing his eyes. Perfection.

        *The next day*

I wake up just where I want to be, in Harry's slender arms. I kiss his wrist and escape from his arms. He doesn't even flinch. What a light sleeper. I pick out some clothes for the day and take a shower. I escape the room without waking Harry and tiptoe down the stairs.

        I make myself some breakfast and then clean all the dishes. I turn the radio on softly and sing along to "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys. I twirl around in my new skirt that I brought along to wear. I twirl right into someone's arms. "Morning beautiful." I feel hot breath hit my neck.

         I blush and turn towards Harry's face. I peck his nose and escape from his arms. He pulls me back and wraps my arms around my neck and places his hands on my waist. We dance around the kitchen smiling at each other like idiots. He twirls me around and dips me down. I giggle and he leans forward to peck my lips. He then lifts me back up and releases his arms, walking to his pantry to grab a box of cereal.