The Surprise Party!!!!!!!!

3rd P.O.V

After the fight with Heavenly and Garroth, Kawaii~chan decided to have a party since Heavenly came she wanted to do something special. Aphmau helped Kawaii~chan with the invatations ans Katelyn didn't do much, she was just excited that she past the test.

Aphmau:Heavenly is gonna love this party that we set up for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawaii~Chan:Kawaii~Chan agree's that Heavenly~Chan will!!!!!! but Kawaii~Chan has to figure out what kind of cake Heavenly~Chan likes.

Aphmau:Well let me go ask her*walks to the maid cafe*

Heavenly:Oh hey Aphmau!!!! Let me get you a table*shows Aphmau her table*

Aphmau:Thanks Heavenly, you know I came here for a certain reason

Heavenly:You do? What is it?

Aphmau:Why do you like Laurence?

Heavenly:APHMAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphmau:*giggles* I'm just joking around and just so you know that's not my reason *giggles more*

Heavenly:*sighs in relief* Well okay then what is it then?

Aphmau:What's your favorite kind of cake?

Heavenly:Oh!!!! Well then my favorite cake is cheese cake!!!! Why do you ask?

Aphmau:Thanks!!! I also just wanted to know because I want to know you better!!!!

Heavenly:Okay then!!! Would you like to order something?

Aphmau:Yes I would like to have some cookies and milk please!!!!

Heavenly:Okay!!!*goes in kitchen and bakes cookies and pour the milk*

Heavenly:Here you go Aphmau!!!!

Aphmau:Thanks!!!!

~timeskip because I'm lazy and so that it can go by faster~

Garroth:Hey sis wanna hang out at our place for a while?

Heavenly:Sure! but what are we gonna do there?

Garroth:Just stuff

Heavenly:Hey remember that anything you would do for me?

Garroth:Yeah wh-Oh no

Heavenly:Oh no indeed Garroth oh no indeed

Garroth:Well lets just get this over with!!!!

Heavenly:Okay I'll bring the outfits!!!

Garroth:WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!

Heavenly:Byeeeee

Heavenly:*looks up from phone*Hmm you know what, I'm gonna bring dresses for all of the boys hehe*grabs dresses and go to the boys house and knocks on the door*

Laurence P.O.V

I was on my phone reading some more Larmau fanfic when I hear a knock on the door.

Laurence:*opens the door*Oh hey Heavenly!!

Heavenly:Hey Laurence!! do you know where Garroth is?

Laurence:Oh yeah he's in his room, he said for us to hide?

Heavenly:Well you should have listen to him

Laurence:Why?

Heavenly:Cause of this*pulls out dresses* 

Laurence:Oooooh no, not me not me!!!!

Heavenly:Its okay its not just for you its for all of you, blame Garroth, are the other boys here to?

Laurence:Yeah Dante is in his room and Travis is down in the basement aka his so called room

Heavenly:That's great!!!! Now I need all of the boys can you call them for me please?

Laurence:Sure*yells for the boys name*

Laurence talking in his mind:Why do I have to do this

Garroth's mind:Your telling me that's why I told you to hide

Laurence:Yeah but still!!! You didn't say to hide from!!!!!

Garroth:Oh sorry

Laurence:If we're gonna play dress up then you are too!!!!!!

Garroth:No I'm not

Laurence:Ok then you leave me no choice

Garroth:WAIT NO!!!!!!

Laurence:Heavenly can you get Garroth he's in his room

Heavenly:Oh sure!!!!*walks to Garroth's room and tries to open door and whispers*Darn its locked well I'm gonna have to barge in then*barges through the door* Garroth your gonna be in this dress whether you like it or not!!!!!!

Garroth:NO I'M NOT!!!!!!

Heavenly:Fine then I'm gonna have to force you*uses magic*

Laurence:I can't believe that she actually got us in these dresses

Heavenly:There now you boys have to wear it the whole day! If you take it off then your dead 

Travis:Wait don't you have to wear one too?

Heavenly:Oh yeah!!! thanks for reminding me!!*goes in the bathroom to change into a very light yellow dress*Okay I'm all done!!

Travis:*takes out phone and start taking pictures* I can't wait to put this on twitter and say she's my girlfriend

Garroth:TRAVIS GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis:NO IT GOT TAKEN AWAY TO MANY TIMES!!!!!!

Garroth:WELL SHE'S MY SISTER AND SHE'S NOT GONNA BE NO ONE'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavenly:Then there goes protective Garroth*sighs*like usual. Well bye I have to go and meet Aphmau she says there's something waiting for me at her house?

All four boys:OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavenly:Umm okay then i'm gonna go *walks out of the boys house and walks to the girls house and knocks on the door*

Aphmau:Heavenly come on in

Heavenly:Aphmau its a little dark I can't see

Aphmau:*turns on the light* Surprise!!!!!!!

Heavenly:Did you guy's plan a party for  me!!!!!!

Aphmau:Well it was Kawaii~chans idea to make one!!!!!

Okay that was a lot that I typed and if you reached the end of this then I'm gonna make the other ones mostly I love writing and typing so sorry if it was long. I hope you guy's are enjoying it so far I'll try and not make it boring for you but just so you know I'm trying my best and its my first time!!!! :D