THE DATE!!!!!!!

Heavenly P.O.V

While we were watching the horror movie every jump scare kept on getting me!!! But the best part is that I kept on jumping in Laurence's arm worst part is that every time I do that I can see Garroth and Zane giving him a death glare which means 'Don't you even think about it' sigh, you know I really wish they wouldn't be too over protective.

~After movie everybody fell asleep~

~The next morning~

Laurence P.O.V

I was the first person to wake up and I see that all of us are still at Heavenly's house I was about to stretch when I felt something on my shoulder I looked over and it was Heavenly. She was sleeping so cute. Maybe I do like her, you know what? I'm gonna go and ask Heavenly on a date. If I can ask her alone without Garroth and Zane watching me while I say it or I'm dead. But right now I'm to tired so I'm going back to sleep.

~A few minutes or should I say hours XD~

Heavenly P.O.V

I wake up and everybody was except for me and Lauren-WAIT LAURENCE!!!!!! I panicked but I calmed down, I looked at what time it was and it was 9:00 AM!!!! I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!!!!! I silently let Laurence sleep and took a shower and put on my maid cafe dress but I cooked some breakfast and made some for Laurence just in case he was hungry. I also left a note that I had to go to work and made him breakfast, I went to straight to work but before I did I gave Laurence a kiss on the cheek as I saw him smile. That smile always made me happy but I gotta go to work so enough of that.

Laurence P.O.V

When I was sleeping I smelled waffles and I felt a kiss on my cheek. It must'v been Heavenly going to work well I better get up before Garroth, Travis,and Dante get suspicious but I was hungry. I went to Heavenly's kitchen and I found some waffles and a note saying that she made me breakfast and she had to go to work. Well that is Heavenly, now I better eat these waffles.

Garroth P.O.V

I was getting suspicious cause Laurence wasn't here yet and he is still at Heavenly's house. WAIT HE'S STILL AT HEAVENLY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!! Good thing she lives right next to Aphmau and the others as I ran to her house I ran into Laurence I asked him what took him so long and that he slept too long and that he ate the waffles that Heavenly made, well that was my sister. Nice, cute, shy, confident,and funny.

~le time skip after job is done brought to you by you'r one and only lazy author~

Heavenly P.O.V

While I was walking back to my house I saw Travis-oh my Irene Travis. Once Travis caught up to me he started flirting with me like he does with every girl*giggles*

Heavenly:What do you want Travis?

Travis:Oh nothing.

Heavenly:Really?

Travis:Okay okay you got me.I wanted to take a look at you that's all.

Heavenly:Riiigghhhttt well can you please stop following me and go away

Heavenly P.O.V

While he was talking to me I was gonna ask my brother for help Garroth cause you know how protective he is. I could use my powers, though I'm still exhausted after last night. I wasn't paying attention until Travis was getting closer to me so I knocked on their window until Travis pinned me to the window I turned my head to see Laurence. He looked confused that idiot I mouthed help me till he understood and opened the back door before Travis was gonna kiss me. What a relief Laurence was there to help. When Travis Wasn't looking I knocked him out cold and was on the ground I told Laurence that he literally saved my life right there until he asked if we can talk in private.So we went to my house and he asked me a question. Not any kind a question, a question that no girl couldn't say no to. HE ASKED ME ON A DATE!!!!!!!!

Laurence:So umm Heavenly can I talk to you in private?

Heavenly:Sure! Lets go to my place to talk. You know Laurence You really saved my life.

Laurence:Of course I did! I always help a damsel in distress!!*grins*

Heavenly:*rolls eyes sarcastically* riiiggghhhhhtttt yeah okay*giggles*

Heavenly: Well here we are! At my house, so you wanted to ask me Laurence?

Laurence:Yeah I did Heavenly soo I was wondering....

Heavenly:Yes?

Laurence P.O.V

Man asking a girl on a date is hard!!!! Come on Laurence you can do this!!!!!!! I was about to tell her until I got lost in her hazel eyes.

Heavenly:Uh Laurence?

Laurence:Huh!

Heavenly:You were gonna tell me something.

Laurence:Oh yeah! Heavenly will you go on a date with me?

Heavenly P.O.V

Once I heard those words I literally froze but I snapped out of it right on time.

Heavenly:Oh My Irene YES LAURENCE!!!!!

Laurence:Great I'll pick you up tonight?

Heavenly:Sure!

Laurence:Okay great! tonight it is!!

Heavenly:Okay sure! Bye Laurence!

Laurence:See ya!

Hope you guys liked that page!!! OMG FINALLY LAURENCE!!! :P well gonna make the next one buh-byeee!!! Peace,Love,Comment!!!!