Chapter 2

(Marcel's P.O.V)

School was let out. I had survived the day without getting bullied. That's a record. I had to walk home today. Harry went to the gym with some friends so I was left alone. Nothing new. I was jut about to leave the school yard when I heard someone.

"Hey, Styles!"

I knew that voice. Ugh it's Eric and his little friends. I kept walking.

"Don't walk away from me!" He yelled.

I stopped in my tracks. What did he want?

"What do you want?" I asked. I tried to sound confident but I think it came out quite squeaky.

"Oh we don't want anything," he had a smirk on his face, "we just want, your glasses!" He grabbed my glasses from my eyes. My eyes went all blurry and I could barley see anything.

"Give them back!" I demanded. They just laughed at me. I tried to grab them from Eric's hand but he was too fast for me. He put his arm up in the air so I couldn't reach the glasses. Then he threw them to Drew and threw them to James. The glasses went back and forth between the three of them.

"What's wrong, Marcy? Lost something?" James said in that fake three year old voice. I ran right into James and threw him to the ground. But then I felt hands grab me. I was turned around to see Drew. He punched me in the jaw and I fell to the ground.

"Don't you put a hand on my friends you understand?" He had a serious face now. He took my glasses, set them on the floor and crushed them with his foot. No! I needed those!

"Lets go," Drew said. The boys left and I was alone on the ground. A tear slipped down my cheek. Why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?

(Brooke's P.O.V)

I was walking home with Jess and Vanessa since they lived right next to me. While we where walking we saw that kid. Marcel. "Isn't that's the nerd kid? Marcel?" I pointed to him on the other side of the street.

"Yup that's him," Jess said with disgust, "I'm sorry but how does a guy like Harry Styles have a brother like that?"

"Yup not possible," Vanessa responded.

I had to agree. Harry was gorgeous and then there was...him. He was a nerd. The smart kid. Yeah it's good to be smart but he was overly smart. I swear he had the brain of Albert Einstein. We soon forgot about Marcel and headed home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow guys 148 reads in one night! Thanks so much. Hope you are enjoying. Please comment and vote!

Sorry it was such a short chapter. I'm sick and really tired.

Xxoo