Turf Wars

Hotaru's POV:

''Man these turfs wars are seriously whack! That one sniper kept killin' me! Bustin' my vibe and stuff, he made me look bad infront of a bunch of girls too!'' My friend, Alex, was ranting on about how a sniper kept kicking his ass in turf and I was trying my best to not crack a smile or else he would be upset for the rest of the day.

''Did you even see how he looked like, or what his name was?'' I tilted my head and asked him. For a second, I thought he went pale after he checked his previous rank status. I loomed over him phone and the first thing i saw was "TOP RANKS: Zen S+98". I whistled and sat back down in my own seat. 

"No wonder he kicked your ass bro, he's an S+ meaning that he's a good player. Plus your only an S. Big difference there." Alex groaned and nodded.

"True.. I mean i am pretty close to S+. Maybe once i get to that rank and improve my skills, i'll be able to wreck him in every match!" Alex was standing up and he was screaming. He didn't even realize that the whole square was staring at him, whispering to each other. I chuckled and just sipped my drink, Zen huh.. Interesting name for an inkling.

:: In A Turf War Match ::

I panted slightly as i tried to run away from a N-Zap but he kept chasing me! I groaned and signaled Alex to help me. He arrived faster than i expected and killed the annoying N-Zap.

''Thanks buddy, i owe you one!" I booyahed Alex and he smiled at me, booyahing back.

''Get me one of those yummy shwaffles and that'll be an awesome way to repay me!'' I chuckled and nodded.

''Alright i'll get you one after this match.'' I waved at him and I was about to turn into a squid until something shot me, killing me instantly.

''Alex hide!'' He raised a brow and he got splatted. 

''Jesus what the fuck was that?!'' The match came to an end and we ended up losing. The player with the most killings wasn't showing up but i think i saw him leave.. Oh well..

''Hey check it Hotaru, it's that same guy again, from my other match the one that made me look like a dumb ass.'' I checked his phone and gasped. "TOP PLAYER: Zen"

''Woah.. he's really good.. 29 kills and up in every match.. crazy dude'' i hummed in amusement. 

''Lets go and get your prize bro, i need some sleep after this.'' We headed out to get Alex his shwaffle.

_______________

   Damn i actually managed to rewrite this part at 4 - 5 Am lol.

edit:

god damn it, i keep putting this book on hold for no reason.