Always Kiss Me Goodnight*~♥~* (A Fionna and Marshal lee fan fiction)

(AUTHORS NOTE)

This is just an experimental/regular story that im just gonna write just to write and see how it turns out.

I don't own any of the characters!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapt. 1

"Fi! Wake up, we got trouble!" Cake said while shaking me.

"Ugh, can't it wait till later?" i said trying to pull the sheets up to my face. "Nope! It's urgent you have to wake up now!" she said pulling the sheets off of me. "Errg! Fine!" i said and got up.

I got changed and grabbed my backpack and then headed out the door with Cake. "So what are we dealing with her Cake?" "The ice queen,taking Prince Gumball,Blah blah the usual." "Again?! This is the third time this week!" i said. "I know lets just make it quick so we could go back home" she said.

We quickend our pace and arrived at the Candy Kingdom.

We ran up the stair way and burst through Prince Gumball's room.

He was tied onto a chair, mouth tied with a rag. "Let him go Ice Queen!" i yelled "Never! His mine! All mine! And you can never have him!" she said and shot ice at us.I dodged them and said "Geez you sound like a little kid and fight like one to".

I then ran up to her and punched her in the jaw and she toppled over.

"Cake sling shot" i said.She formed into one and i through the Ice queen on Cake and she bolted out of the room and back to her kingdom.

I walked over to Prince Gumball and untied him and removed the rag from his mouth.

"Oh my goodness,thank you so much Fionna"he said with a smile. I blushed "No problem dude"."I'm throwing a party tonight and i was wondering if you want to come,you know to say thanks for saving me"he said."We'd love to! See you then"Cake said and pulled me out of the kingdom.

"Hey you didnt even let me tell him my answer!" i yelled at Cake.

"Sorry girl,i answered for you because i know you would've been like 'Oh well i dont know' this is your shot,girl,to tell him you like him!" she told me.

"You got a point" i said.

Cake then stopped dead in her tracks."What? Whats the matter?"i asked her.She pointed "Someones coming our way" i looked and sure enough there was.I couldnt tell who or what it was at first but then when the figure was getting closer and closer i could make out its features.

It was a boy with black hair,black eyes with a hint of red,pale skin,he had a raggidy,faded shirt, pants,he looked hungry.I also noticed two holes on the his neck.

I froze.

A vampire.

"Cake just stay calm.Don't move" "Don't move?!?! We'll die if we don't move!"she said.

"JUST don't move" i said.

I started to reach into my back pack to get my sword."Stay there and dont move any further" i said still trying to grab my sword."Listen" i heard him say something for the first time "I'm not going to hurt you, i dont drink blood,what i do need though is something red".I looked at Cake and she looked like she didnt believe him."How can we know your not lieing?" i said.

"Hand me something red and you'll find out" he replied

I looked at Cake and back at him."Fine" i said and instead of grabbing my sword i grabbed some strawberries and tossed them at him.

I saw him grab them and devour them by sucking the red out.

"Ahh thank you,you don't know how long i have gone withought eating,do you have anymore?" he said."Yeah at home" i said and Cake hit me "Fi!" she whispered

"What? i trust him now." i whispered back.

I waved for him to come "Come with us,please" i said.

He smiled "Thank you so much!" he said and walked towards us.

"I'm Marshal lee by the way" he said and held out his hand for me to shake it.I smiled and shook his hand "Fionna,and thats my best friend Cake". "A real pleasure"she said fakely.I eyed her and she mouthed 'what?'.We walked a little more until we reached mine and Cakes house in a tree.(What we named it).I led him in and told him to sit down.

i grabbed as many red food and things i seen and gave them to him.

He started to look better then he did before."Better?" i said "Yes" he said with a goofy grin i giggled "Here lets get you out of those clothes there filthy,no offense, i do have some boys clothes about your size" i said."You have?-" "Yes just incase some one stays over and doesnt have clothes.i have both genders clothes." i said and left the room to get the clothes.

i grabbed a red plaid shirt,dark blue pants,and red shoes.

"Here get changed into these" i said and threw them at him.

"Thanks" he said and got up."Wait before you get changed,do you have a place to stay?" i asked."No but i'll be alright,i'll live" "No you can stay.After seeing you today it already looks like you can't stand it on your own.Your staying" i said.Cake wen't wide eyed."Alright then i'll stay"he said and left to go get changed.

"FIONNA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!?!"Cake screamed

"Come on,Cake give him a chance.He already looks like he's going through something rough.Just deal with it for a little bit"i said.

"Hmph"she said and plopped down on the chair.

"We're just going to have to get to know him" i said and sat down next to her.

"What are we going to do when we leave for the party?" she said

Oh my gosh the party!