Summer

Genesis's pov

After graduation, I was happy to be free of it all. Free of my parents, free of school, free of being too young for everything and I could just have fun. To kick off the summer, my friend, Zach, threw a party to celebrate graduation.
.
.
.
.
Zach POV

I invited the whole twelfth grade to a party. My house is the only one big enough for everyone. My parents weren't home for the week. They were on vacation, and i didnt want to go. Anyways, at the party, i offered everyone a bit of liquor and also had regular sodas. I looked over and saw Destiny on the couch, taking small sips to savour the drink she had. Brianna was next to her, probably texting her boyfriend, Jay. I walked around looking for Genesis and Amethyst, but I couldnt find them. So I assumed they were together and texted Genesis.

"Where are you?"

I waited about five minutes before she answered.

Genesis :)
"I'm fine, Amethyst got sick so we left and went home. Calm down"

I felt relieved. I always worried about her. We were best friends since third grade. So I knew her the longest.
.
.
.
.
Amethyst's pov

I'm considered the bad sister. Only because I had "behavioural problems" and had a little more fun than my sister. Just because I like to have a little more fun doesn't mean I'm bad. Right? Anyways, at the party, I was looking for my boyfriend and saw him with another girl. She was shorter than someone my age. She had shorter hair than me. It was at her shoulder, and it was blonde. She had on a belly button ring too. And she had on something dirtier than what I had on. She was all over MY boyfriend, and He was dancing with her and kissing her cheek and touching all over her. Her head was resting on his chest. I stood there for about five minutes until the slow dance was over. I felt so hurt and betrayed, so I ran to the kitchen and drank four full cups of vodka. I started to feel dizzy and fell. I could barely see, let alone stand. I felt tears run down my face and sat there frozen. I couldn't remember what happened next.

Genesis's pov

I saw my sister in the kitchen crying on the floor. I ran over to her and saw four empty red cups next to her and saw that she was drunk. There were tears running down her face. I helped her get up and sat her down. I tried getting her to talk, "Sis, what happened?" "C-Colby-girl-ma-ake out. d-d-d-dance. I c-c-c--can't" she managed to choke out. "Alright, stop talking, I'll take you home". I picked her up and walked her to our car. Half way home, I got a worried text from Zach. I told him I was alright, but my sister got sick. When we got out the car, Amethyst threw up most of the vodka she drank. When we got in, my mom greeted us at first, but saw Amethyst and got worried. I told her what happened after I got her in bed and to sleep. Afterwards, I called everyone and let them know that we had left. The next morning, I went to Amethyst's room so I can talk to my sister.

Amethyst's pov

The next thing I knew, I woke up in my bed around eight o'clock in the morning. I got up to brush my teeth and take a shower and got back in my bed. Ten minutes later, Genesis slowly walked in my room and sat on my bed next to me. "Can we talk about what happened last night?" she calmly asked. It all came back to me as soon as she asked that. I started crying so hard that i could barely catch my breath. Tears ran down my face and I'm sure my eyes got red. After I let it all out, I told her about what i saw. She did her best to understand and be a good sister. "Well, i understand that you really liked him, but he just wasn't the one, he obviously wasn't thinking of you when he did that." Genesis always kinda knew what to say at bad times.

Genesis's pov

I might've seemed alright on the outside, but that was only for my sister's sake. On the inside, my blood was boiling with rage. How could he do that to MY sister? Who was that girl? Was she so important that he had to do all of that?! I was furious, but i couldn't let Amethyst see that. So, i kissed her forehead and walked out of her room. I found my mom listening in the hallway. Our house is big and quiet. We lived in the nice part of town where the neighborhoods are so quiet, that you can hear an argument coming from another house. My mom was the type that didn't worry a lot about us because she knew we had each other's back. "Sweetie, I know how you feel inside, I pretty much feel the same way. You wanna get him back?" "No mom its alright, I don't think calling his parents will do any good." I appreciated her offer, but I have a better, much cooler plan in mind. I texted Brianna and told her to invite the crew over.

Brianna's pov

Around nine o'clock in the morning, i got a text from Genesis.

Gennie ;)
"Come over to my house in about an hour. We have to talk about something important. Tell the whole crew. Xoxo Gen"

"Alright, what is it about? Are we just hanging out or what?"

I instantly got a reply.

Gennie ;)
"I'll split the details when you all get here. Its something for Amethyst."

Amethyst and I were best friends in middle school, we met in 6th grade. Genesis didn't take gym with us, so that was just our thing. I'll go to the moon and back for all of my friends, especially Amethyst. So I texted everyone else.

Squad💓💓
"Meeting at Genesis's and Amethyst's place. Be there in an hour."

Zachie :-)
"Why? R we having a party?"

Dessy :D
"No, you dumbass! We just came from a party! Its something important. We'll know about it when we get there."

"Right, get ready guys, we be there in an hour."

Zachie :-)
"Fine"

Dessy :D
"Got it"
.
.
.
.
.

Sooo sorry that the chapters are so short. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'm kinda new at this . So let me know what you think!