Its time

Destiny's POV

   We looked on isile 13 and saw all of the supplies we needed, which consisted of flour, cornstarch, and Chocolate syrup, which adds a realistic deep maroon Color to it. Genesis had real razors at home that her dad often used. Anyway, we got to their house so I could start on the design.
.
.
.
.
Amethyst's POV

They returned quickly. Destiny invited me upstairs to work on the design. It lasted about 15 minutes. When she was done it looked so realistic. "Wow Dessy, this is amazing!" "Thanks", she responded.

I went downstairs to show everyone and Brianna almost had a heart attack when she saw it

I went downstairs to show everyone and Brianna almost had a heart attack when she saw it. Genesis only looked impressed. And Zach didn't react at all. "Cool", Genesis finally spoke up. "Yeah, it looks so real", Brianna agreed. Zach didn't say word which made Destiny frown.  "Zach", destiny started. "Yeah" "what do you have to say?", she said trying to be nice. "I guess it's OK , whatever" , trying to look cool. Destiny rolled her eyes and said, "This is what the cut will look like" "good job" Brianna said which made her smile.

Friday

It has been about a week. And now its time. My parents were working Late today. They'll be back by early tomorrow morning. Colby was supposed to pick me up at 8:30. So we prepared. We made sure nobody's car was in our driveway except for mine and Genesis's. I got in a pretty light pink skirt and a white shirt with a white and thin light pink Cardigan with flowers on it with some white wedge heels. I then Texted Colby.

"Hey babe, I'm ready "

He texted back quickly. And I did change his name in my phone.. just a little....

BACKSTABBING HEARTLESS PRICK
"Okay baby I'm on my way and I gotta talk to you Later"

Ugh I hate him now. He lives like 20 minutes away from me. So Destiny got started on my wrist. And I waited an extra 5 minutes and he was here. I quickly went in the bathroom and lyed down. I set up a music box so he'd know where to find me. I heard the door open and began to hold my breath.
.
.
.
.

Colby's POV

   I walked in the house and didnt see Amethyst anywhere, so I began to look for her. I turned the corner and heard her music box coming from the bathroom. i slowly walked in and saw Amethyst laying on the floor with a deep cut on her wrist. I started to panic. " OH MY GOD, AMETHYST! ARE YOU OKAY? GET UP!" She didnt respond. "OH NO! WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY?!" I ran out of the bathroom to get the house phone because I left mine in the car. When I  came back she was gone. I almost pissed my pants. Then, I turned around and I felt a hard punch on my face. I blacked out after that.

.

.

.

.

Amethyst's POV

   OH MY GOSH WE PULLED THAT OFF!  Brianna came out of the room laughing. Zach looked like he hurt his hand. Genesis smiled, and Destiny seemed proud of me. " Great job Am, you did great!" 

" thanks " 

 I couldnt stop smiling. Okay now we just have to strip him and take him to the hospital. We changed our minds when we decided that it wouldnt be appropriate to have a half naked man in the park or something, we might get arrested. So we were just gonna have someone dressed as a doctor and tell him he's dying.

"Look at that little punk", Brianna taunted. She got his phone out of the car and asked me, " what is his password?" I put it in and gave it back to her. She looked through his messages. "Well, he is cheating on you. It's been going on for months now. He would see her after school on Tuesday Wednesday, and Thursday nights." 

"What does she look like?" I asked. I had no idea of any of this. I was kind of shocked to hear this. He always told me he has to go to practice. He plays football.

"Let's see... She has shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, looks shorter than you, and a belly button ring.", Bri stated.

My eyes widened. "That sounds like the same girl from the party! What's her name?"

"Ruby Mason"

Genesis held my shoulder signaling a hug. She gave me a long hug. "That son of a bitch."

"Wanna jump her ass?" Brianna offered. 

"nah, let a thot be a thot."

Colby moved a little and we all froze. 

"ok, let's get this guy out of here" I said

Zach helped us carry him to the truck and tie im down incase he wakes up during the ride. As soon as we got to the room we sat him on the bed. We asked for a room to borrow since Brianna's mom owns the hopsital and an insane isylum, and we had one of the nurses that was on break come in. This was gonna be funny as hell. I set up cameras in there so we couldnt miss a thing.  

.

.

.

.

Colby's POV

   I woke up with my face hurting like hell. Looking around, I noticed i was in a hospital bed with a gown on. I've never been more confused. I tried to move but i was strapped down. I yelled out "HELP!" A nurse came in. She was taller and seemed strange. 

"What am I doing HERE?"

"Sir, you have a bruise on your face and you look spooked about something", she replied.

I quickly remembered, "She's dead."

"What? she asked. 

"SHE'S DEAD! SHE IS GONE AND SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about? " 

"GET ME OUT OF HERE" I demanded.

"We can not do that sir"

"ok then, my ex girlfriend comitted suicide tonight. How about that? She's in her bathroo-"

I looked over and saw her walking in the room with that cut on her wrist. Her eyes looked dead and she was really pale.

*Colby screams in terror*

The nurse looked back and smiled. 

Amethyst said, " Who said I was your EX, Colby?" She then smiled. 

"I AM SO SORRY BABY! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU!"

"One thing Colby", she looked at me with a blank face.

"YES, ANYTHING"

Her smile grew wider and she said," I never died baby."

Confusion took over me. "WHAT"

All of a sudden Zach, Brianna, Genesis, and Destiny walked in with their phones recording me. "YOU BITCH!" I tried to get up, but I was tied down. 

.

.

.

.

Genesis's POV

   He looked so angry. It was so funny. He tried to get up and break free but didn't succeed. "That's what you get for messing with my sister!" 

"YEAH YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!" Brianna bursted out.

"SHIT!" he screamed.

"You'd better be careful or else we'll get Zach to knock your ass out again." He looked over at Zach and said," Zach, i thought we were pals!" 

"We were.... until you decided to mess with one of my best friends."

"I'm sorry." seemed like all he could say after that.