Meet The Team.

Sky- Main investigator, 17, wants to live life to the fullest, started to investigate paranormal activity when he was attacked by a violent entity when he was ten, causing him to be scarred over his left eye. Wears sunglasses to hide it.

Ty- main tech guy. 16, just doing this since it pays better than being a janitor. Makes dubstep in his free time and doesn't really care.

Ian- Transportation/Main Desk guy, 18, researches haunted places, cheapest and most trustworthy transport. Very tall guy, and a softie. gets scared easily, Sky's older brother. Was attacked by same entity that attacked Sky, but has no scars.

Mitch- Second investigator, 17, daredevil. Often taunts spirits for a reaction out of them. Joined the crew when he saw how scary and dangerous it was

Jerome- Third investigator, 17, Mitch's best friend, joined for same reason as him. Sky often has to watch them closely so they don't break out the fire crackers.

Quentin- Janitor, 15, just trying to save up for college, Ty often talks to him and helps him on his free time, normal kid, very shy and kind.

Jason- camera man, he records the whole ordeal, 17, wants to shoot a horror movie when he is older, this is the closest to a horror movie for now. Hates Mitch's and Jerome's pranks.

Seto- medium, 18, often travels with the team to talk with the spirits, could talk with spirits from a very young age, shy, Mitch and Jerome prank call him a lot to make him feel better.

Extra

Aphmau- Seto's next door neighbor, 14, bakes cookies and cupcakes for the team sometimes, knows Seto after he made the spirit in her closet stop hurting her, she became good friends and now she visits often after school and helps Ian for a couple dollars.