Arriving

Sky picked up the last piece of equipment, placing it into the van, closing the door. Ian had rented the van for a week or so, making it so they can go to their investigation safely. He sighed, walking back inside to say good bye to Quentin and Aphmau, walking inside Sky saw the most shocking thing ever. 

Aphmau and Quentin were hold hands.

Sky's eyes widened in surprise and a strangled sound came out of him. Aphmau was the first to turn around, when she did her eyes widened in shock. She instantly let go of Quentin's hand and began to stutter out an excuse. "T-this isn't what it looks like! Q-quentin and I were j-just arm wrestling! Yeah! Arm wrestling! R-right Quentin?" She asked, looking at him worried. Quentin nodded hastily and agreed.

Sky smirked and this and crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame, "Oh? Really? Who was winning? I couldn't tell since both of your hands were hanging downward." He said smugly, knowing he caught them in the act. "T-that's because we just s-started! I wasn't gonna let t-this fish get the better of me!" Aphmau stuttered out, trying her best to glare at the so called fish. "I am not a fish!" Quentin declared, trying to mirror her look. Sky chuckled and shock his head, "Well, the guys and I are about to head off, so I came to tell you to guys goodbye. Quentin, your in charge until Ian comes back, don't do anything I would do, okay?" He asked

Quentin nodded and saluted him, stopping his obviously fake glare. Aphmau's face softened and she hugged Sky, which he gladly returned. The team was like her second family, after her parents went the team they decided they trusted the team and let Aphmau continue her visits with treats of all sorts. Sky sighed, "Good Bye Aphmau." It broke his heart every time he had to leave, Sky cared for Aphmau like a father would, he was, after all, her god father. "You take care, okay Aph?" Sky asked the short girl. Aphmau nodded and let go of him, "Okay, be safe...." She said sadly.Sky nodded and smiled, walking out out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky sat in the van, listening to the dubstep Ty had made. Luckily Mitch went in a  separate car with Seto and Jason, everyone knows those two hate each other with a burning hatred. It was kinda funny how much those two hate each other, Ty would trip Mitch when ever he was holding a mug of hot coffee or drink, and Mitch would mess with Ty's music files and replace the files with stupid sounds or set of firecrackers in his office, the very memory when this happened made Sky chuckle softly under his breath.

The sudden stop startled Sky, making him jump. Looking out the window, Sky wondered what had happened. When his eyes meet with the surface of the Asylum, he knew that they had arrived.