Set up

Sky wasn't as thrilled when he saw the inside of the Asylum, it was dark, decaying and you could practically feel the negative energy the plain white rooms gave. It spooked Jason out while setting up cameras that someone threw a vase at him. Luckily it had missed but still, no one was in the room with him, and Mitch and Jerome know better not to prank him or else Ty would go ham and cheese on their little prankster asses

He wandered down the bloodstained halls in his uniform, going to turn on all the cameras like Jason had asked. Poor guy was scared so bad he could barely talk. While Sky was lost in he thoughts, he didn't notice the faint sounds of running come towards him until something slammed into, making him fall to the ground with a hard thump.

Sky turned and glared, but his expression changed to a baffled expression as he saw no one there. That was impossible! Even Mitch, the fastest guy he knows, couldn't run down the hall and back without being seen or heard! A sounded laugh caught him off guard. The laugh had a thick accent, but from where he couldn't tell. Sky got up, dusted himself off and kept walking, figuring there was no point to be scared when he wasn't even attacked.

After turning on most of the cameras, Sky headed to the last one, in cell block A-9 cell # 209. Upon entering in, he couldn't shake the feeling that something very bad had happened in the cell. Sky didn't like this cell, not one little bit. Whether if it was the pit of dread that had form in his stomach or the extra amount of dried blood on the walls, he couldn't tell. Switching on the camera, he felt a familiar feeling on his arm, a burn sensation. The spirit was attacking him.

Sky rushed back to the main setup area, his chest heaving from the lack of air, his heart pounding loudly,  his footsteps echoing loudly in the barren halls, not again. After rushing into the safety of the empty office where everyone was, he slammed the door with an booming crash. Mitch looked up startled, then laugh, "What happened to you sky? Did a spooky ghost scare you?" He teased, making stupid ghost noises. Sky rolled up his sleeve to show him the cuts, not bothering to hear his mockery.

You'll regret that. Was carved onto his forearm, the wound bleeding slightly. Jason looked even more freaked out, Ty pulled out a medical kit quickly, while Mitch stuttered out apologies, But Sky could care less, he was to shocked to even notice the activities around him.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a bloody and painful moment of cleaning and patching up the wound, Sky explained his story to everyone there, waiting for Seto. Sky wondered what he could do about these violent spirits, and why did that spirit attack him? A poltergeist wouldn't be that strong at first, a demon couldn't be there since there was no signs of knocking or very low temperature, so it had to be an earth bound spirit or a wandering ghost, a very angry one at that, since Sky hadn't done anything to set it off.

As Sky was lost in thought, he hadn't notice Seto entering the room and  demanding to know what happened to him and Jason. Sky looked up startled when Seto set his hand on his shoulder. Seto looked him in  the eye behind his sunglasses, "Are you okay?" He asked gently, but firmly, worried like a mother. Sky shook his head, looking down in his lap, he hadn't been this scared since he had gotten his scar.

Flash back

Sky, a young ten year old, hid under his desk, shaking, as glass shattered from the vase that held his sunflowers, his toys flying across the room violently, making the young boy shake harder. He didn't know what he did wrong, all he had done that day was hang out with his older brother Ian.

When the spirit, or Jin as he liked to call himself, got very angry when he heard about this and had locked Sky in his room, throwing stuff around as his 'punishment', in Jin's eyes, Sky wasn't allowed to have any friends but him, and when ever he talked to his brother as a friend, Jin would scratch Sky and wouldn't talk to him for a whole week. But this time, Sky had crossed the line to far.

Sky screamed when the desk he was under was thrown across the room, reveling Jin, but he didn't look like the sweet innocent boy who once played cards with, he know was the size of a full grown man, with glowing purple eyes that dripped purple goo, an arrangement of rows upon rows of thin sharp teeth and long claws stained with a crimson red. Sky was to scared to move as Jin raised his clawed hand and slashed at him, cutting over his left eye. Sky screamed as the thick warm liquid dripped down his face onto his clothes, the door to the room shaking from heavey blows coming from the outside of the room. Jin snickered and cut his side open, not enough to spill his guts though, oh no he wanted to enjoy the torment he was putting Sky through.

Sky screamed as he was thrown against the door of his room, breaking it down, staining the wood with his blood. As he was slipping into  unconsciousness the last thing he saw were blaring red and blue lights before giving out from pain and exhaustment