My Senpai

My head hurts I just...ugghh want to stay home....*Ding Ding* uggghh.... I better go to school its my 1st day and my school is like...5-10 minutes away. As I eat breakfast I tell myself..... What if I'm never ever loved I'll die alone...Okay Yandere~Chan you can do this......*Starts thinking of the text message*. Uggghhh...*Ring* I got another text message.......*Runs with tears in her eyes to school*....*As phone reads, Hahaaahahaahhahahahahhahahahahaha I'm .....Never mind who I am I know who you are and what you are,See you at school stay off senpai, CHOW!!!!*I can't believe she said I'm a what!!! Even if I'm become it then what is it KYA!!! *bumps into as so called Osana~Chan* ohhh, My god I'm soo sorry...ummm I think Osana~Chan I guess! Yaeh.... How did you....k...n...o...w that?! The teacher told me to hang out with the girl with orange hair and her name is Osana~Chan!! Ohhh..okay well I have to go to...............*Wisphers at kakona~Chan for help* .....Ummm....Cooking club YEAH!!!!Byeeeeeeee!!!!!! *I ran over and saw a girl sooo named, Saki~Miu* KYA!!!!! *She yells as she runs away* uggghh....I'm never going to Have friends LOOK AT ME IM A FREAK!!!! *I ran to the fountain and started crying as a man named Senpai comes up to me* Hey...Your in my seat......KYA?!!!?? Ummm...I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean......Ha-ha I'm just joking I can see your new here!😍 KYA?! How? Ummm....Yeah I'm new and that face is....HOT? I know.......KYA?!! I'm just joking.....I'm known around here as Senpai... Well that's what ALL the girls call me so......?! Ummm...SENPAI can you show me around please?........Ohh.. Of course I'd do anything for that face......*Blushes* ........*As a mysterious figure crosses by the window*