My Rival.....or Rivals

I turned around as Senpai asked me,"What's wrong?" Ummmm.....Nothing I swear I just saw something or....someone.....I must just be going crazy as you may know my name is.......,"I know Yandere~Chan! ", ughh....Yes...how did you know that?! Well the teachers always tell me the names of the new students so I could show them around but, your my favorite so far 😍!! ........*Blushes*......well thanks but we should be getting back to school work and yaeh.....KYA!!!*I yell as I bump into Kakona~Chan* ..........*Ahhhhhhh!!!!she yells as she runs away*.............*my eyes start getting watery* ..........Hey!!!!!Back off I don't know why your all yelling...GOD!!! Are you okay, my...........Chan~Yandere........Umm...yes *As I stand up and then hug him*........OHhh!!I actually like being hugged *he's says as he hugs me back*..... *as I hug him I see all three girls Kakona~Chan, Osana~Chan, And Saki~Miu go into the occult club*. I better *Ring* Umm...I got a text I'll be back.........*I hold on to my phone so hard and try not to cry,As on screen reads, ohhh....I'm back and I got a backup plan...I'm going to GO TO AMERICA AND TRY TO KILL YOUR........* That's all the screen read but I'm soooo.......100% Sure they ment my mom or even worse my......DAD!!!!😖😔😭 My mom will go physco again if they even lay a finger on my dad...as physco as she went when *Ding Dong Ding* uggghh.. I got to go my......Senpai its time for school...Conichiwa Senpai😘!!! Ugghh I better not go physco for this Senpai... Or for any Senpai....... I just call him Senpai because that's what ALL the other girls call him uggghhh!!!! *Ding Dong Ding* uggghhh...I'm going to be late Ahhhhhhh!!!! *As its lunch ti me I run to the roof and Senpai comes up to me* ummm....Why is every one not around you and looking at you wierdly? I don't know why Senpai..........This was since the morning....and these girls or girl was texting me this *I say as I hold up my phone* OH MY GOD!!!!!! Ummm.... *Ring* uggghh...another text message!!! *I show Senpai the text as he hugs me*....Your making me blush Senpai...... I know........*I start Blushing*.........Teehee *I say as we walk along and the phone reads.......Stay off senpai or your next.......*