0.25

chapter one;
diagon alley.

I walked down the sunny aisle of diagon alley with Jenna, looking down at my piece of parchment. The Hogwarts supply list.

Stuff to buy:
1. Libatius Borage's Advanced Potion Making
2. Standard Book of Spells; Grade 6
3. Quintessence: A Quest
4. Confronting the Faceless
5. Flesh-Eating Trees of the World

Honestly, I have no clue what half of these things are, but I know exactly where to find them. I grabbed Jenna by the arm and pulled her toward Flourish and Blotts, school robes that covered our outfits not long behind us.

"Jenna, you brought your money... right?" I acknowledged, hoping she didn't leave it at the house. She looked at me, baffled.

"Of course I did! You really think I would make you buy something as expensive as school supplies for me? Oh, nuh, uh honey." She sassed, making me giggle.

"Yeah, true. I wouldn't even buy you a stick of gum. Your not worth it." I joked, making us laugh uncontrollably. Yeah, we were twins, but we treated each other as best friends. We were best friends.

We walked into Flourish and Blotts to buy our books. I smiled, loving the feeling of being back home. Jenna and I walked up and down the many rows in the store, grabbing the books we needed as we went along. Soon enough, I heard a voice that sounded to familiar.

George Weasley.

"Hold my books for me, will you? I need to use the restroom." Jenna informed me, handing me her books. This left me with a huge pile of heavy school books in my arms and George Weasley just around the corner. Honestly, my luck couldn't get any worse. I kept walking and turned the corner bumping into to something, making me fall and my books splatter all over the floor.

Please don't be George Weasley.

"Watch where you are going." The person spat, walking away, not even bothering to help me pick up the books.

Thank god.

"I would if I could." I muttered to myself, getting on my knees, picking up my books.

"Here let me help you." Someone implied from in front of me.

"No, it's fine. I can manage. I think." I huffed, looking up to find George Weasley. "Oh yeah, I can definitely manage." I hissed. George's face instantly went from sweet to bitter in a matter of seconds.

"Look at what we have here Fred, it's one of the Bails twins. Lauren, correct?" He asked, his words laced with venom. Making these sentences as bitter as words can come. Fred came from behind the book shelf, questioningly, smirking once he saw me.

Why is my luck so horrible? Two twins versus one twin because her  twin went the the damn BATHROOM! Stay calm, Lauren. Keep your head up.

"How do you know I'm Lauren? I could be Jenna for all you know."  I tested them. They looked at each other and nodded.

"No, we are pretty sure you are Lauren." They advised me in unison.

"How can you be so sure?" I nagged on.

"You are the mature one and your hair is a bit curlier than Jenna's." Fred informed me.