0.75

chapter three;
death eaters

I woke up to light snores from behind me. I twisted my body to see Fred resting his head on his pillow. His arm was wrapped around my waist, making me blush. I heard snickering from the side of the room. I looked to see George, a shirtless George. We met eye contact, but I quickly turned away.

"I-uh I-um... sorry." I blurted out, making him chuckle a bit more.

"You know you like it." He remarked. I could hear the smirk on his face.

"Shut it, Weasley." I scolded.

"Yeah, you're right, you have the hots for my brother. I bet you two were getting it on while I was asleep." He urged. My face red as a tomato, I snapped.

"Like I haven't noticed that you have the hots for my sister." That got him quiet faster than you could say Merlin's Beard. I smirked, flipped my hair, jumped out of Fred's bed and walked out of the room, leaving George jaw-dropped.

I entered the room Jenna and I were staying in and found Jenna still sleeping. I jumped on her bed, hollering 'wake up' multiple times. Her eyes shot open and she pushed me off her bed, making me land straight on my face.

"Morning to you too, twat." I sneered.

"Morning to you too, twat." She mimicked, flailing her arms around. We both cracked smiles and started to laugh.

I decided that I wouldn't mention last nights incident to Jenna. Thinking to myself, it would save me from all the teasing and jokes.

"C'mon. Let's get dressed." I insisted and I grabbed my clothes. I changed into my je t'aime brooklyn shirt, jeans and black, high-top converse. Jenna put on her rock n roller shirt, jeans and  burgundy, high-top converse. We both had matching jackets. Jenna let her curly, brown hair flow down naturally while I put my hair half-up, half-down. I packed a bag for the World Cup. A book, my glasses and new clothes.

I sprayed some perfume on myself, grabbed my bag and started to walk downstairs. I saw Ginny talking to a girl with short, brown hair.

When did she get here?

"Morning Ginny." I greeted. Ginny looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning Jenna. Where's Lauren? I want to introduce you both to Hermione." Ginny said, not noticing her mistake, making me giggle. "What's so funny?"

"I'm Lauren. That's Jenna." Just as I said that, Jenna walked downstairs.

"Morning Ginny." She chirped.

"Oh, sorry! I just met you guys yesterday so, I'm sorry if I still get you guys confused. Anyways, Lauren, Jenna, this is Hermione. Hermione this is Lauren and Jenna. They are twins, as you can see." Ginny exclaimed, happily.

"Nice to meet you, Hermione." Jenna and I spoke.

"Nice to meet you too." She said, smiling lightly. We head straight into the kitchen. I saw Mrs.Weasley setting the table for breakfast.

"Morning, Mrs.Weasley." Jenna and I bubbled.

"Morning girls, eat quickly. You all have a big day ahead of you. Oh and Hermione, dear, do you think you can rush upstairs and get Ron and Harry? Those sleepyheads." Mrs.Weasley rambled. Hermione nodded and quickly made her way up to Ron's room. "Well, come on now ladies, start eating."