Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Oh I like this guy and not having to worry about him wanting in my pants is a plus.

“So who do you live with” I tried not to show my pain.

“Um I live alone” I saw the worry in his eyes and kind of liked it.

“Oh ok um I have a ranch and live with my little sister” Oh he has a sister cool.

“Well I have to get going are you staying or leaving also. I only ask cause it looked like you were upset?” He smiles at me

“I’m going home” I smile at him “can you walk me to my car?”

“Sure why not” he says and holds my hand. Wow he has a killer body to bad he likes guys and not girls.

Tammy’s POV

I dropped off Tim at the mall so he could spy on Kim for me. Yea that’s her name I found out today.

I sat back and got comfortable as I remembered what I did that morning. I followed his ass to the train stop and had Tim’s shot gun in the car. I was so tempted to blow his brains out but I’d be no good to her in jail.

I did make him piss on his pants when I held it to his balls and threatened to blow them off if he ever showed his fucking face her again. But that’s something I will never tell Kim about if I ever get her to forgive me.

I wanted to break the window and stop him yesterday. If I hadn’t fallen and passed out maybe she would still be ok. But I had to know how he got in the bathroom when it was locked.

“What the hell where you doing in the bathroom I know I locked the door?”

He smirked at me “There’s an opening in one of the stalls I use some times to watch the girls when there in there.”

What an ass hole I thought and that itch to blow his brains out got stronger. Who will miss a piece of shit like him. “You are going to regret what you did to her” I say as I stomp on his nuts.

“I can’t kill you but I’m going to make sure you don’t use this shit again” as I continued to kick him. Then I just walked away. Then I turned “God will be the one to punish you.”

I got back to the house and I’m sure time never even felt me leave.

I sat up when I saw Tim walking out holding Kim’s hand and I felt jealousy.

***********

So it’s been three weeks now and no call from dad yet. I’m having fun living alone. I got asked out by Mike Codey he’s a senior and I’m just a sophomore in high school. So wow kind of cool.

I don’t really feel anything for him but hey I told him I’d think about it. In the mean time I went to the town over from us because there was still no minister in our town.

At the end of service I saw that girl across the street so I ran to my car and left quickly. Oh my God I hope she didn’t see me.

Mike came to see me that evening and we went to eat and to the movies. He’s such a nice guy we went out on 2 dates. Then we just stopped seeing each other. I haven’t seen him date anyone else.

I still keep getting guys whistle at me and say all this rude stuff. I don’t know maybe I am just made for sin. Ramon asked me out today and we are gong to go to dinner.

I went home and put on a skirt and a tank top since it’s been hot lately. Ramon came to pick me up and when we where in his car I asked him where we were going and he said it was a surprise.

He drove to a secluded spot in the fields and took out a blanket and basket of food. We talked and ate and drank wine and I was having a good time. Then he moved closer to me and bent down to kiss me. It was a nice soft kiss.

He lowered me down on the blanket and kept kissing me. I felt light headed and a little drunk. “God Kim has anyone told you your built like a brick house. You have curves in all the right places. Every time I look at you all I think about is grabbing these amazing tits of yours. ’ he says as he put his hands under my shirt.

Part of me wants to kick him off and part of me tells me dad said this was the only way I can get purified. So I let Kim do what he was doing.

“I’ve been wanting to Fuck you for the longest Kim.”

When we finish and he takes me home I feel so dirty again and go take a hot shower “As I wash my self I rub my body with a towel and repeat to myself your such a dirty girl full of the devil your going to hell.”

****************

The next day at school I hear people talking about what a slut I am because I fucked Ramon on the first date and he said I wasn’t even virgin and who know how many other guys I’d done.’

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as it got hard. Fine I’m a slut now guess it’s official.

After school I go to the mall and buy the most smallest outfits I could find. I’m going to go to school tomorrow looking like the slut they say I am.

Tammy’s POV.

I saw Kim come home from school so upset she was sitting on her porch bench and was crying and my heart was breaking even more. I wanted to go and comfort her. I had a camera with me that I used so I can see closer and I took a picture of her sad face.

I didn’t know what to do . Then she got up and I followed her to the mall. There she tried on so many outfits that hid almost nothing.

I had a feeling she was going to do something like this. I heard what that fucking Ramon said about her.

Yea I waited for him after he got out of school and blew out his car tiers.

No one talks bad about Kim.

***************************************************

I couldn’t believe what I saw when I waited for her to come to school the next day.

She showed up in school wearing a white vest and a micro mini jean skirt with boots.. The guys were drooling and the girls were hating.

Oh Lord please help her and for that matter me. Looks like I’m going to be beating up a hell of a lot more people.

**********************************************

Haha Tammy’s so bad ass.

Comment…..

Vote……

Fan……..