Chapter 4

yoursilentwriter  here is your upload...

Chapter 4

So now I have the attention of all the guys at this school. I don’t like it but hey this is what they all think of me. I shrug my shoulders.

I ignore everyone and go about my day at school. Hey they call me a slut that doesn’t mean I have to do every guy that comes up to me. Then I see Ramon man he looks messed up wonder what happened to him?

I got home that day and Tim was waiting outside. “Whoa what’s with the getup?”

“What you didn’t get the memo that I’m a slut now.”

“Man honey you look fine as hell but be careful.”

“Ah Tim I didn’t know you cared.”

He lunges at me and throws me over his shoulder and walks to my house.

“Now for that you have to cook me dinner.”

“Ok if you say so.”

Months went by and I spent my time with Tim. I have no friends because the girls don’t like me but hey It’s ok.

Before I know it a year goes by and I’ve done good for myself so far I haven’t slept with anyone else since stupid Ramon but my reputation is legendary.

I heard that Mike and Casey are going to get married. I’m happy for them they make a good couple.

That summer after graduation I went to Galveston and rented a house by the beach.

I had a lot of fun just laying in the sun. Here no one knew me or about my reputation. I felt free plus I have a rocking tan going on.

This is also the summer I met Lance he was her for the summer with his parents on vacation. They where renting the house next to mine. I would see him looking out the window at me but he never came to talk to me.

I liked him he was very good looking and had a rocking body. But strange even though I thought he was cute I didn’t feel that burning or want in my body for him.

One day I had seen his parent’s had gone out leaving only him in the house. I laid down to sunbath and I guess I feel asleep. Next thing I know I feel a pair of hands on my back.

I woke up and spun around and saw Lance looking at me with a hot smile on his face.

“Sorry I woke you up, I’ve just been looking at you sleeping out hear and figured if you didn’t get sun block on you. Your skin is going to fry.”

I was still just looking at him “oh sorry I’m Lance” he said holding out his hand.

I smile at him “I’m Kim” and I shake his hand.

Wow he does look good.

“I know you notice me watching you all the time. Is it wrong if I tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

Oh wow.

“Would you like to go to dinner with me?”

“I would love to.”

We went to eat some seafood and I learned that he lives in New York and his family owns the house there not renting and they come out here on vacation in the summer time.

He also just graduated and is heading to Harvard in the fall. Cute and smart.

We did everything together for 2 weeks then one day we went to this secluded area that had a water fall and the most crystal clear water I had ever seen.

It was just me and him alone. I saw the look in his eyes all day so I figured he was going to make his move today.

“So you want to go swimming?”

“But we didn’t bring any swim suits.”

“No but you have your bra and panties and I have my underwear.”

“ Um I don’t have a bra on but I can leave my sweater on.”

We took our cloths off and jumped in. The water felt so good.

He swam close to me and put his arms around me and kissed me. We got out of the water and went by the rocks and the water fall.

There we continued to kiss and then he told me “I like you a lot Kim.”

“I like you to Lance” I said smiling at him.

We kissed some more then he grabbed my leg at the knee and raised it to his waist and pressed his erection to my woman hood.

He kissed down my neck and all the way to by breasts. My sweater was all wet and stretched exposing my shoulders and a vast amount of cleavage.

It felt good but still my body did not tingle the way it did when that girl touched me.

He pulled my sweater over my head and laid me on it on the rock and kissed down my body. I held on to his head and guided him to where it felt good. I heard him chuckle and then he removed my thong and his underwear.

It was nice and sweet and he did not just gloss over my parts but made sure I enjoyed myself.

When we finished I saw a tear run down his face so I asked “what’s wrong Lance.”

He turned to me “for the last 4 years I’ve found myself attracted to guys but when I felt something for you I thought things where going to be ok but I thought of a guy when I was with you right now.” He covered his face with his hands.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Kim.”

I looked at him and started laughing. He got offended and gave me a dirty look. So I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth.

“I’m not laughing at you silly. I’m laughing because I was thinking of a girl while we did it.”

His eyes almost popped out of their sockets “No shit.’

“No shit” I said.

“So that’s why we have such a good time together.”

“And that’s why it took you 2 weeks to get into my pants” I say with a smirk.

We spent the next week and a half together until it was time for him to go home.

Tammy’s POV

I followed her to Galveston and cried every night when I saw her start to go out with that guy. She spent all summer with him so I went back home broken hearted until she came back and called Tim to tell him she had met another gay guy over her vacation. Then I felt my heart heal again.

*****************************************

Comment…………..

Vote……………

Fan……….