So.Much.Pain.

Pain.All the boy felt was pain.He opened his eyes and his mind was dragged back to reality by pain.His feet hurt,his arms hurt,even his head hurt.His whole body felt like it was crushed.He tried to look down.He yelled "Daaad!My legs!Daaad!" The doctors rushed into the room "Is there a problem?!" He yelled back "Where's my dad?!Why are there huge holes on my lower body?!" One of the doctors sighed "Well..how do I put this.." The little boy's face became full of tears "Where are they?Does this mean I can't play soccer?" A nurse came in and stroked his head "There,there little boy.Calm down." The little boy was smart.Just by watching them,he knew that his  father was killed,dead in an accident.The boy rested in the nurse's arms.She was able to comfort the boy.

The boy stayed in her embrace for some time.The boy said softly "My dad...he isn't coming back...he's...dead right?" The nurse was shocked to hear it from a little boy.She asked "What is your name?Do you still know it?" The doctors whispered to the nurse "What are you doing?" She replied "I am comforting the boy.Now go away.I will take care of him." The boy looked around and then said "M-my name?It's Chrysaor." The nurse laughed "What kind of name is that?" He said "Hmm...my dad said it was the name of a powerful warrior.He loved Greek myths.But my friends call me Kishi.Also..what is your name miss?" The nurse smiled "Well,since you asked,my name is Mitoru." Kishi then made himself sit up.He looked at his legs then asked curiously "Uuh...Mitoru-san?What's with my.....my legs?"

Mitoru's face went from happy to sad "You see Kishi..the accident damaged parts of your legs.A very dangerous operation is needed,and a whole lot of money.That is..if you want the fast way.If you're patient,the problem will fix itself." Kishi smiled brightly "Hehe,I guess I'll wait." The nurse was happy to see the boy still optimistic and cheerful even if he was in a bad state "Out of curiousity,do you have any siblings?" The young boy shook his head quickly "No...I grew up alone with my dad." The nurse smiled "Then I'll be your big sister if you want." Kishi smiled "Of course!That'll be nice!"